cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fee Update for Watches

Sellers who are active in managed payments  now pay lower final value fees for items sold in the Watches (260325) category on or after September 9, 2020, regardless of the listing date. Managed payments provides eBay sellers with one place to sell and get paid, and buyers more ways to pay. Please note we charge the final value fee when your item sells, and you don't have to worry about third-party payment processing fees.

You can read more about this change here, and leave any questions below so our experts can review. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Fee Update for Watches

yesterday ebay posted an article about the Luxury Watch changes:

luxury watches

In that article, ebay stated: 

eBay Channels: Users can now enjoy eBay Channels, a new content-led experience on the latest versions of eBay’s iOS and Android apps. The experience, targeted to luxury watch enthusiasts, connects them with inspiration from the luxury watch world and eBay’s incredible selection. The new experience’s feed includes relevant articles, curated inventory, and spotlights top sellers in the field. All of this will provide the chance for collectors to have an immersive journey in the areas they love and to engage with the best that our marketplace has to offer.

How do I get to "ebay Channels" on my android using the ebay app? 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Fee Update for Watches

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques wrote:

yesterday ebay posted an article about the Luxury Watch changes:

luxury watches

In that article, ebay stated: 

eBay Channels: Users can now enjoy eBay Channels, a new content-led experience on the latest versions of eBay’s iOS and Android apps. The experience, targeted to luxury watch enthusiasts, connects them with inspiration from the luxury watch world and eBay’s incredible selection. The new experience’s feed includes relevant articles, curated inventory, and spotlights top sellers in the field. All of this will provide the chance for collectors to have an immersive journey in the areas they love and to engage with the best that our marketplace has to offer.

How do I get to "ebay Channels" on my android using the ebay app? 

Hi there! The eBay Channels show on the home screen when the member has been identified as a watch enthusiast by their purchase history. 

I hope that is helpful! Thanks 

Rebecca,
Director of eBay Community
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Fee Update for Watches

Well, it does explain why I can't access the ebay Channels. Thanks.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Fee Update for Watches

The Shopping Channels experience is available on the most updated version of the eBay app and is visible to customers who have browsed of purchased watches in the past. We are expanding the cohort so continue to check the eBay app for this new feature.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Fee Update for Watches

Thanks!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Fee Update for Watches

Thank you for Sharing!!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply