cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do you spot fake miss me jeans

I work at Buckle, which sells Miss Me Jeans. How you tell if they are fake:

MISS ME DENIM

1. Has a leather band on the back with an M that is attached to the jeans with rivets. This can be black, white, silver, gold, or multi colored

2. Inside the jean it will have the name Miss Me sown in it with the size and fit (ie signature boot, ankle skinny, midrise curvy boot, etc)

3. A care tag will be inside the jean with the item number.

A lot of people are misinformed and think if the product says made in China they are fake. This is not true!!! Next to the size it should say designed in USA made in China

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: how do you spot fake miss me jeans

none of what you said is correct...maybe for the newer miss me jeans but not for the older....and i honestly have NEVER seen a fake pair of miss me jeans.....older versions of miss me jeans but never a fake pair....

Message 16 of 28
latest reply

Can you help me in my issue? Thanks.

Message 17 of 28
latest reply

Adidas jeans are the best.
Message 18 of 28
latest reply

Mine say made in Taiwan not China and if I can attach a picture of the care tagged I will do that. 

Message 19 of 28
latest reply

I bought a pair of Miss Me jeans and I think they are replicas. My email address is sgraziano1980@gmail.com so that way I can send you pictures. I do believe that mine are not real because I cannot find them anywhere. Not on the miss me website or the Buckle website.
Message 20 of 28
latest reply

Lol...you must be selling fake Miss Me jeans!! 🙄

Message 21 of 28
latest reply

Lol
Message 22 of 28
latest reply

Are all Miss Me jeans made in China?
Message 23 of 28
latest reply

Ive always bought my jeans from buckle. This one time and ive time only i bought a pair online not from buckle and the pair of Miss Me jeans that i bought on line i'm certain have to be fake. They were advertised as"Authentic" but i'm almost positive they are not. The inner tag reads exactly as this .... "MMISS ME" (with the first M being extra large) then "STYLE (MODELO):JP5D45-2" Never have i seen 2 M's on snottyy miss me jeans tags nor (MODELO) after STYLE. Ive only ever seen the style number/code immediately after style. This guy has an entire online store of these knock off Miss Me jeans. They have to be. Am i wrong? He's clever. He shows great pictures of them.. everything that would lead one to believe they are real . Everything except a picture of that tag which gives everything away.
Message 24 of 28
latest reply

Thank you... you just helped me so much.
Message 25 of 28
latest reply

Jeans state made in Vietnam? The denim is lighter than my other two pairs made in China??

Message 26 of 28
latest reply

Mine says made Vietnam. The denim is much lighter than my other jeans made in China?? Never had a pair made Vietnam help

Message 27 of 28
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!​​​​​​​

Message 28 of 28
latest reply