Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Just found out I bought a fake product, $800 value, after one year purchase

I bought a famous brand bag in amount of $800 on ebay last June, I trusted it was a authentic bag as listed, the bag looks formal, so I have never wear it once after I received it. Instead of just store it, I decided to sell it on ebay, after I liste...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

LOUIS VUITTON PURSES ARE THEY AUTHENTIC?

i have a few peices her of Louis Vuitton that I wondering if they are authentic have no idea about them. i am helping a friend who tends to sell them so resaerched online and they have a pretty good value if they are authentic. thank you for the help

Christian Dior Handkerchief/Scarf authenticating

Could someone please confirm whether this is a real Christian Dior handkerchief or scarf? It still has a little gray tag on the side with the name & then on the back it says 100% with what looks like Chinese characters & then V - TK - 03Thank You in ...

dior1.JPG dior2.JPG dior3.JPG

Teresa - Robinson

Help!I acquired a well made and decorated hard face panel, subtle sides and bottom leather tote that has the stamping Teresa - Robinson in the inside leather. I've found "Teresa" bags online as well as "Robinson" bags but nothing about a designer nam...

teresa Robinson tote.jpg

Resolved! Jeffrey Campbell fake logo question

Hello fellow eBay community!I've been trying to do some research on this topic, but I'm having some trouble... I'm trying to see if anyone else thinks these shoes I stumbled upon are real or not... I've never seen this Jeffrey Campbell logo before, a...

LV listing

Hi, I have a couple of LVs I want to sell but I have not sold any before. What are the specific photos I need to include in my listing for authenticity purposes? I will come back and post my photos for vetting. Thanks for any help.

Resolved! Calling all Dooney experts!

Good morning, does this look like a genuine Dooney or did I get snookered? It seems rather odd and not Dooney usual quality. Thanks for any help.

IMGP0096.JPG IMGP0100.JPG IMGP0094.JPG IMGP0095.JPG

Louis vouitton

My posting on this purse has been removed saying it is fraudulent. It was a gift and appears to be like many posted. Please help me to determine if it I a knock off.

Little (educational) fun

We have had fake MK with that obvious fake honeycomb lining here recently. However, counterfeiters got bit better at it and some of the fake honeycomb lining looks pretty good at first glance - yet, they just don't bother with details. Here, there is...

IMG_0912.PNG IMG_0911.PNG
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Cashmere Chanel Scarf

I have a Chanel scarf I want to sell. I looked to see if any are selling right now and i see a horrible fake one. It's from a seller in Russia under the title New Chanel Scarf. She has a copy of a model walking the scarf down the runway. Then she has...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! real prada bag? thank you

i have a few peices here of designer bags that I wondering if they are authentic before i list them have no idea about them. i am helping a friend who tends to sell them so resaerched online and they have a pretty good value if they are authentic. th...