Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

David Yurman Dog Tag... Is this real? Help!!!!

I really want to place a bid on a Dabid Yurman black dimonds dog tag but how can I tell if it's real? I don't want to get scammed for that much money.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need our Hermes expert Vanessa or Jsales for a scarf please.

On my bucket list was to find a Hermes scarf and I hope I can mark it off. The question I have, it has no care tag., does this affect the price? Also the hem is rolled with very precise stitching, I see some plumpness, but not the fullness I have see...

help with an Authentication for Coach Leather Briefcase

creed is stamped f16538 which comes up a penelope shoulder bag so i am thinking it is counterfeit. has ykk zippers and the stitching looks good but some hardware is stamped coach. any help would be appreciated.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers and Sellers - I just started a dress search, and was allowed to see only promoted dresses

Buyers and Sellers - I just started a basic dress search, and was allowed to see only promoted dresses (The horrizonal rows, e.g., Hot This Week, Save on These, Search by Brand, Search by Size, etc.)! I searched the entire page, and found nothing tha...

Help identifying bag

I bought this bag from a friend and I can't figure out what the name of it is. Anyone?

Resolved! Burberry Trench coat help

I bought this at an estate sell I Northern California, the estate had several very nice mint,vintage pieces for sell,and I had no doubt the jacket was authentic. It still has the inspection sticker,but here are the issues, the buttons aren't labeled,...

Doc Martens Air Wair 8287 Not Selling HELP!

Listing ID 302386596610 This listing here is for a pair of classic, but well worn, Doc Martens. Man, does it get the views & watchers! My most recent sad attempt of $1 auction + $12.95 ship had 150 views...and not one bid. I can't seem to give these ...

Ending time of auction

I have most auctions end between 3 pm and 8 pm CST on Sunday.. I get alot of watchers that havent bid. Is my ending time not good?thanks !

Coach authentication

My girlfriend found this old bag of hers in storage and insists it's real. I'm wary and not convinced. I want to sell it if it is though. The number inside reads "M04k-A03."

Ralph Lauren Handbag

Hi, I need help authenticating this Ralph Lauren handbag. Any info is appreciated. Thanks This wallet is attached on the inside with a leather strap.

IMG_0232.JPG IMG_0235.JPG IMG_0236.JPG IMG_0237.JPG

YSL pendant is it Real or Fake, How can I tell?

I recently bought a Pendant and it is YSL or I think it is. IS there anyway to tell from the logo on the back of it, if it is real? The letters YSL look like others I have seen and it has the copy write logo right next to it. Would that be correct? T...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors