Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Identifying Fashion Material Styles

Every so often when I'm selling clothing I come across a type of material style that I'm not familiar with. I thought it might be helpful for others too, so I created this post in the hopes we can share photos & help each other identify what a certai...

IMG_7036.JPG IMG_7033.JPG IMG_7030.JPG

Lv wallets real or fake?

Hello,Please help me to check if these wallets are authentic or not? Thanks a lot!!! 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 4

050CFA06-353B-4432-A18D-DC97261AE93D.jpeg D03D8D55-658B-4B0C-84F4-199491C575A7.jpeg 9738050B-AA9E-417A-855A-44ACDCBCE961.jpeg 9283CCA1-A649-464E-9ECE-CE2F5C03F570.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this Michael Kors bag authentic?

Knock-off or authentic?Thank you in advance. Seller kelly_001eBay item number: 263438892278https://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Kors-Hamilton-East-West-Jet-Set-Chain-Shoulder-Tote-leather-handbag-NWT/263438892278?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p20...

zfake.jpg zfake 2.jpg

Resolved! Vintage famous handbag with a customs stamp inside questions.

If you magnify this photo you will see a customs stamp inside this handbag. The country code is for eritrea in africa near accross the water from saudi arabia.This country was basically run by italy for many years and has no real or substantial natur...

Resolved! Coach Bag Identification Help

Hi! I'm new to buying Coach, but I'd really like to get a high quality purse and can't afford the new prices from Coach.com. I am trying to learn about what makes a purse authentic, and I'm wondering if you could help me. I found two listings that cl...

Resolved! suggestions please?

ok so as i was looking over two brand new with tags dresses that i was going to get ready to list. i noticed they had white deoderant marks from someone trying them on.....should i pull tags and wash??? im obviously not gonna sell something with whit...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! clothing sellers opinions needed!

so im noticing stores starting to put out spring clothing items....when does everyone think the best time to start listing spring clothing is???? also when would it be the best time to stop listing cold weather items?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Louis Vuitton Wallet Real or Fake?

Hi i Have aquired this wallet from a house on Jupiter Island FL from a billionaires Closet. It was in the box and looks new I cant see why these people would buy a fake LV, However the date code makes no sense so I was wondering what your guys opinio...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mens Shirt High Low Hem?

Hi y'all! For womens clothing a hem like this (higher in back than in front) is called a 'high low' hem. Is it called that or something else when it's on a mens dress shirt?

IMG_3605.JPG

Jewelry Makers Mark Identification help....

HI All trying to id this makers mark. I'd apprecaite any help... It's a pretty little pin but I have not been able to find anythign on the web that helps.. thanks in advance for the help...

Ferragamo belt! Aunthentic or fake?

Hey guys i found this seller https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12052.m44.l1181/7?euid=ec2ebc7609bc4576ab8bd62516805af2&bu=44695757190&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fusr%2Fmassappeal215&sojTags=bu=bu thats its seller a red/black ferragamo!! Do yo...

Fake Burberry? Or even Burberry?

Hello I recently bought a coat from my local goodwill to resale. What caught my eye was nova check lining on the inside. But no Burberry logos at all. Only says made in Poland. Is this burberry? Or something else? I was also thinking could it be spec...