Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vintage Le Baron watch

I am trying to find the value of this vintage Le Baron watch. I don’t know what language is at the top of the watch. The huge and links to the watch (the link is currently broken) the watch occasionally runs but not consistently. I appreciate any inf...

Removal of 30 year old balloon residue from cotton lace gloves

I have a pair of cotton lace gloves from a wedding 30 years ago. Found them recently; there was a balloon in the gift box with them that turned into a hard opaque mass. I have picked off as much as I could, but there are still places where it is stuc...

Chanel Experts PLEASE

I have about 100 items in WOMENS chanel. Shoes, bags, jackets, trench coats, scarfs. I am the second owner and have no idea how much they sell for. I have more images but if you can help that would be amazing.

Coach Leather Unites States

HelloCould I please get some help with this handbag. I usually get burnt with the older leather, Thanks .

Dalvey Wrist Watch Info

I was inquiring on a valuation of this watch I have found some info but not much in terms of value. Dalvey Grand Tourer Deville

IMG-8249.JPG

Christian Dior Hardcore - Im just not feeling it - Help?

It usually cracks my wife up that I can tell fake bags better then she can. I am having problems with this one. I need an outside observer to tell me what they think. It is a beautiful bag, that being said, I am just not feeling it. It is well made, ...

20180718_181311_resized.jpg 20180718_181324_resized.jpg 20180718_181335_resized.jpg 20180718_181352_resized.jpg

Need help reading Korean tag?

Hello, It's been suggested these tags may be Korean. Seeking someone who can translate the front and back of the attached 2 tags. Thank you so much!

Resolved! Is this Fendi Wallet Real?

It is new without tags and comes with the top of the box (not pictured). Can I just list it as a new wallet and leave out Fendi? I cannot find any tags in the wallet but it is embossed with that double F mark and Fendi.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful