Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does anyone use mannequin?

I've recently started getting more seirous about my reselling. I do ebay and the Depop app. On depop it's either the seller wearing the items or laying flat. I typically hang my items up but people always ask for try ons but usually the items don't f...

Resolved! Fake, Knock offs Anna Beck?

Hello Everyone, I know there is a lot of Tiffany & Co, David Yurman fake/knock offs product for example out there in circulation being represented as authentic... Any of the most popular big names out there are subject to this illegal dishonest pract...

Does anyone know what kinda purse this is?

This purse has leather wrapped handles, and leather bottom.it is decorated with mirrors on all sides, and jinglely bells.very highly decorated and colorful.this purse is approx. 14" x 6" x 13" including handles. does anyone know of a specific name fo...

IMG_9450.JPG IMG_9451.JPG IMG_9452.JPG IMG_9453.JPG

Resolved! Please help authenticate Chanel belt

Hello,I found this belt today and was wondering if it is real? Any information would be gratefully appreciated

WGH_2927.JPG WGH_2928.JPG WGH_2930.JPG WGH_2931.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 1 More, Gucci Silk Scarf...Real or?

Hello again, from the same estate, I see Gucci scarves like this, but did they use that block font in the lower right corner? Also no tag on it, Just Gucci on the bottom and in the center banner. Real or Fake? Thanks again.

Resolved! Please help authenticate Chanel bag

Hello,I was wondering if anyone knew if this was vintage Chanel or a fake? I'd appreciate any information or opinions.

WGH_2917.JPG WGH_2918.JPG WGH_2919.JPG WGH_2920.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

authentic coach vintage leather?

I picked up a big lot of handbags, scarves, and wallets at a local auction/benefit. I am wondering if this is a real coach bag or not, i have not been able to look it up anywhere. Its a really dark Navy blue leather. also any info or pointers for aut...

IMG_2644.JPG IMG_2639.JPG IMG_2648.JPG IMG_2642.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

authentic Burberry Blue?

Hi i am wondering if this is authentic or not..if it is real are Burberry Blue a lower quality of just Burberry bags? The Leather on this doesn't feel like it is a good quality and it has some cracking..ripping at the seams that seems cheap-ish. any ...

IMG_2651.JPG IMG_2659.JPG IMG_2653.JPG IMG_2656.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Longchamp LEPLIAGE LECUIR BAG

I am trying to sell a longchamp lecuir bag that I recently purchased, I was sure it is authentic I can tell after few years selling here on Ebay, however I dont have the reciept or the original tag, can anyone please confirm if authentic

IMG_1484.JPG IMG_1485.JPG IMG_1486.JPG IMG_1487.JPG
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authentic Chanel Blazer / Jacket?

I know very little about Chanel I wanted to get some imput. I've included pictures of the Tag, lining, collar and buttons. It's medium weight fabric, maybe wool? White with Navy trim. There is no fabric content tag, and the ribbon on the trim looks s...

2018-10-19 02.45.27.jpg 2018-10-19 02.45.32.jpg 2018-10-19 02.46.13.jpg 2018-10-19 02.46.19.jpg

Misleading info in Jewellery sales

L.S.,as I am a fairly newbee on E-bay, I would like to point out that I came across some things that, what I believe, should be handled with by E-bay with stringency.Recently I started browsing litterally far far over 30.000 listings of sterling-silv...

Resolved! Authenticate Coach Bag 6094

Is this Coach authentic or a fake? Since it does not have an F or any other letter before the style, and there is no bullseye or X stamped on the creed, am I to take it that the original owner bought this from coach.com or a boutique? Thank you much!...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful