cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authenticate Coach Bag 6094

Is this Coach authentic or a fake?

Since it does not have an F or any other letter before the style, and there is no bullseye or X stamped on the creed, am I to take it that the original owner bought this from coach.com or a boutique?

Thank you much!

Jenna 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

"6094" is one of the most commonly-used style numbers in fake purses, and NOTHING should ever be assumed about any purse with that number without an expert authentication.

Sometimes even in genuine Coaches the F or X marks dont always show the actual origins. Ive seen cases where styles had no F or X and went straight to the outlets, I even own one. Also the use of the stamped F for MFF outlet items didnt even start until the second half of 2006, so if a purse made before that doesnt have a stamped F, it doesnt mean a thing.

This particular one is genuine, probably made for the boutiques.

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

"6094" is one of the most commonly-used style numbers in fake purses, and NOTHING should ever be assumed about any purse with that number without an expert authentication.

Sometimes even in genuine Coaches the F or X marks dont always show the actual origins. Ive seen cases where styles had no F or X and went straight to the outlets, I even own one. Also the use of the stamped F for MFF outlet items didnt even start until the second half of 2006, so if a purse made before that doesnt have a stamped F, it doesnt mean a thing.

This particular one is genuine, probably made for the boutiques.

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you very much!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply