cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why on earth are Coach bags so popular?

I see endless Threads on this Board all  the  time asking for information  about that particular Brand.    I don't get it.  To me that brand has always consistef  of  plain boring designs.   And I epeciallly dislike  that dreary  brown color they use most of the  time. 

But there must  be  something terrific  about these bags---or  they   would not  be so popular.  What is it?

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

No idea.  Coach is awful.  Just tacky and a way to "show off" when the bags aren't even at all expensive.   Are  they cheap?  No.  But they can be afforded by just about anyone if you save for just a short time.  It's more middle class.  I carry Chanel, Saint Laurent, LV, and a few other ACTUAL high-end brands.  If I can't get a new one, I'd rather have a cute, unbranded bag.   I don't know what rock the person is living under that said they don't know any brands more durable than Coach.  Um... Chanel?  Louis Vuitton?  Balenciaga?  Saint Laurent?  Celine?  Givenchy?  Prada?  Chloe?  Dior?  Just to name a few... try finding one of those for under a grand.

Message 31 of 34
latest reply

Do you know what "zombie thread" means?

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."
Message 32 of 34
latest reply

@fashionclubgurl wrote:

Do you know what "zombie thread" means?

Boasting has no time limit.

Message 33 of 34
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 34 of 34
latest reply