cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Fragrance Lifetime Paris

Hi!

I can't find any information on this fragrance, "Lifetime Paris" Eau de Toilette 3.3 oz. I don't even know if it is for men or women!  is anyone familiar with this? I would really appreciate any help!DSC06073.JPG

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Vintage Fragrance Lifetime Paris

IMO when an item has absolutely no internet presence and is a common category, it has little, if any, resale value and is a waste of time to list. If the scent is pleasant I’d use it, gift it or put it in a yard sale.

As as far as gender goes, I’d call it unisex unless it’s overly floral (usually female) or overly musky (usually male) but scent is so personal...

Bottom line is that I wouldn’t spend anymore time on it.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

If you're considering it for possible sale, personally, I'd be uneasy offering that on eBay, for the following reasons:

1. There is a men's scent called LIFETIME (or LIFE TIME) by Chris Adams and two products with the same name could present a conflict over who may use the name. Any listing for a non Chris Adams scent called LIFETIME could get reported and pulled, even if unjustly.  I wouldn't want to take the risk,

2. The product doesn't look vintage to me and reminds me of one of those "If you like Eternity you'll love Lifetime" scents.

Most important is its absence on the web. If this were a known fragrance, I'm pretty sure there's be a lot of examples of it but I can only find the modern, Chris Adams product - which this isn't.

If you like the scent, use it but I'd say it's a non starter for resale.

THIS SPACE LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Thank you for your response. That is the way I was leaning, but it came in a box with some very nice scents, so I thought I'd give it a chance.  It might have to go in a garage sale!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I agree! Maybe you're right and it's a knock off. I won't be listing it.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

No other label?  Nothing impressed on the bottle's bottom?

Debora 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Agree and I wasn’t even thinking from the legal end as I didn’t find the other.

For sure, not for resale OP.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Another problem with selling fragrances is with USPS and other carriers.

Because most perfumes contain alcohol, they're considered "hazardous" as they're flammable. Some can be shipped domestically but not by air mail. And they can't be shipped internationally.

https://www.usps.com/ship/shipping-restrictions.htm
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 8 of 8
latest reply