cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller will not respond to any of my questions.

I'm at the end of my rope with seller: 

I have sent multiple emails on different dates regarding this item: 

I'm interested in purchasing these heels, but I have a question about how true to size Lanvin's pumps run. I have researched this, and I have turned up conflicting information regarding TTS. I have asked the seller multiple times for the insole measurement's of the shoes so I can determine if they will fit my feet or not. I haven't received an answer to any of my emails sent. 

I wear a US 7.5 shoe, and I just want to know if what size shoe's I should buy in Lanvin brand heels. 37.5 or 38 or possibly 38.5?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Seller will not respond to any of my questions.

Am sure there was a valid reason on why your seller hasn't replied yet. Perhaps worthwhile for you to wait for a reply before placing your bid though.

On Lanvin, My flats are size 38 and I'm also a US 7.5. Might be slightly different with the platforms you are keen on getting.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

What bothers me though, is that I have sent multiple emails to this seller on different times when the item was listed, and all times, the bidding time ran out, with no reply from the seller.

Something isn't adding up.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

IMO there must be a reason too. Up to you whether you want to bid on an item from an unresponsive seller but in truth, no seller can really tell you what size to take or how an item will fit you. Even asking for measurements isn't going to really answer your question as measurements do not account for the shoe's pitch and whether it's short or long lasted against your volume and structure.  In general a 38 in this line should fit a US 7.5 but that's a "guesstimate". 

Your seller could be away or someone who just doesn't answer questions about sizing. I didn't look to see terms but if you're not sure of your size best to buy from a seller who accepts returns IMO.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Imo, I wouldn't buy from an unresponsive seller. If they aren't communicating before the sale, what do you expect if there's a problem?

There are plenty of good sellers who answer questions.

Jmho.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I checked the seller's feedback before the link disappeared, they had several neutrals and negatives for lack of communication after the sale when there was a problem and one accusing of selling fakes. I know NOTHING about these shoes but I am a long time buyer and I would not buy from this seller and I would have made that decision before I tried to communicate.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply