Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returns - This is not rent the runway....Too many returns that obviously have been worn?

This is my first one of these ever. I hope I do this right.I am getting so many returns from customers that have obviously been worn. They stink and the tag has been moved on the item from where I knew it was. I accept returns and obviously can't acc...

LV and Hermes Wallet Authentication

In cleaning out our attic I stumbled across 2 wallets that are designer. I believe these are the real deal, however i want to be sure of their authenticity. Can anyone recommend how to determine if these are real or someone who performs authenticity ...

Seller will not respond to any of my questions.

I'm at the end of my rope with seller: I have sent multiple emails on different dates regarding this item: I'm interested in purchasing these heels, but I have a question about how true to size Lanvin's pumps run. I have researched this, and I have t...

Is this an authentic Coach bag?

I've owned many Coaches over the years, all excellent purses, and just bought one (Coach Peyton Cora Domed Satchel Saffiano Leather) on eBay that seems inauthentic and very cheap, mostly in how it feels: the lining feels cheap, and most of all, the "...

Real or fake Gucci suede moccasins?

HelloI would appreciate your help to identify if it's fake or not. Many thanks. I can't find it anywhere in Gucci collections and haven't seen this pair of shoes in person yet to see if there is a registration number on them or not. Hopefully those w...

I just returned an LV I won on auction.

The Seller was very understanding, the bag looks very good, but there are few details that don't add up.. I have it looked at by local expert, and it was agreed the authenticity is questionable. The monogram is too shiny , the lining is a bit off, no...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

fendi backpack authentic

Over the years I've bought several Fendi bags, but always at Fendi retailstores. I found this listing for a Fendi backpack and I just cant tell if it is authentic. Does anyone have a Fendi backpack? any help is appreciated

Resolved! Vintage Coach New York City Bag Name

Good evening Oh wise and wonderful Coach experts...I have bought a vintage new york city bag. It's serial numbers are: 078-7735. It's color is Bone i Believe. The Coach box it came in says: 9760 Bone: It is 10-1/4" wide by 7-1/2" tall by 3-1/4" deep....

Bought two bags from different ebay seller , but came from the same place(hong kong) are all fake

fake with low qualitythe sneak's eyes are plasticthe letter not even in a linesmelly, low qualitydust bag , never seen this kind fake dust bagthese two bag from different ebay seller, but came from the same place, the sender is the same.the seller se...

1.pic.jpg 2.pic.jpg 4.pic.jpg 5.pic.jpg

Is this authentic Coach bag?

Seller is saying it's real, but I am unsure. I've read the forums, but my gut tells me this is most likely not real. Thoughts please? Thank you!

BAG1.jpg BAG2.jpg BAG3.jpg BAG4.jpg

Resolved! Name of Coach Bucket bag

Hi, i'm almsot certain of the Coach identity, Basicly looking for the Coach name of this bag. It's number is D0D-9165...it's Mahogany and dimensions are: 11" Height, 9" width and 6" depth. Made in USA. Please help me with full Coach name. Thank You, ...

DSCN8497.JPG DSCN8499.JPG DSCN8503.JPG DSCN8507.JPG

Pleas Help Identify the Brand of This Purse!

I received this bag from my mother in law as a gift and I cannot find out the brand! She usually shops at big name department stores, usually Dillard's, as well as TJ Maxx. The bag is pretty big and the handle is substantially heavy. I am pretty sure...

IMG_4080.JPG IMG_4085.JPG IMG_4091.JPG IMG_4092.JPG

DIOR LADIES - 'Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Powder' - TELL ME PLEASE WHAT YOU THINK.

Hi Ladies! Forgive me in advance for all the typos and mistakes you might find, but I am typing with the light speed to get it done and run. I want to share my recent experience with the seller from Taiwan. First and foremost I have to admit I am a D...