cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LV Bag?

This is the real LV bag. Multicolor speed bag... eBay removed my listing  because they suspected this is fake. I have a receipt from LV.  I just asked them to reconsider their decision by taking a look at the documents and item. They denied it. I will go sue eBay. All I wanted is to put my listing back in the market.  

Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: LV Bag?

I think it’s time to just give it up. The OP has relisted  a bag that was taken down, refuses to post pictures that can definitely prove authenticity or not, and has put nonsensical info that is not in Vuitton’s format in the listing. 

I’d rather put my volunteer energy elsewhere. Done here. You guys can PM me if the OP posts the requested pics.

Message 31 of 38
latest reply

@exh012 wrote:

I already posted the pictures of the bag.  I do not see the date code on my bag. Are you sure all the LV bags have such code? 

@exh012 - The pictures of your bag are awful! If your bag doesn't have a date code it's not authentic. If you were so sure of authenticity, you'd do everything you could to prove it. 

@exh012 wrote:

Also, the eBay agent suggested me to relist the item if I am still interested in making a deal. Thanks!

Ebay call center people are always giving inaccurate advice. You cannot relist a removed item without submitting appropriate documentation to ebay and getting WRITTEN PERMISSION to relist. Relisting without that permission puts your account at risk. And having had a listing already removed as fake (whether accurate or not) puts you on ebay's radar. 

And FYI, here's another thread where the poster relisted a removed item because a call center person told her it was okay to list without the brand name as call it designer inspired. 

Trademark infringement -https://community.ebay.com/t5/Member-To-Member-Support/Trademark-infringement/qaq-p/27762075

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 32 of 38
latest reply

But I have to agree with @jsales0.

If some posters don't want to list to the advice given here, they can do what they want and risk their own accounts.

There are plenty of other posters who listen and want help.
albertabrightalberta

Message 33 of 38
latest reply

It appears to be GONE again!  Or am I missing something?

Message 34 of 38
latest reply

Two removals and a cancelled sale? That is not a good combination.

Message 35 of 38
latest reply

@exh012

Seems the posters here were right.

Have you searched the entire bag for a date code?

If so and there isn't one, then the bag is fake and can not be sold anywhere.

May I ask where you got it? Did you get it on Ebay?

Message 36 of 38
latest reply

I downloaded, rotated and zoomed in on the photo of the front closure. The fonts are completely wrong. 

If I were a betting person, I'd bet that the bag keeps being removed for the right reason.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" - Dr. Martin Luther King
Message 37 of 38
latest reply

@exh012 wrote:

I already in the legal suit against eBay. I won’t lose my face and name. You should not presume anything as well. Thanks!

@exh012 

Instead of striking out against those who have tried to help you, those who have knowledge about handbags and threatening a lawsuit against ebay, how about going after the person who sold you a fake Louis Vuitton bag and "proved" authenticity with a fake receipt or a receipt for a different item? 

albertabrightalberta

Message 38 of 38
latest reply