cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just returned an LV I won on auction.

The Seller was very understanding,  the bag looks very good, but there are few details that don't add up.. I have it looked at by local expert, and  it was agreed the authenticity  is questionable. The monogram is too shiny , the lining is a bit off, not a genuine alcantara.

I hated returning items I purchased,  but I am looking for affordable authentic LV .

i been looking for a Tivole GM. This bag is even worsed counterfeited items. 

Im not given up however, I m careful on doing it. Any help and suggestions will be appreciated.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: I just returned an LV I won on auction.

in reply to 05-16-2017 08:34:43 AM
edbar60

The monogram feels like a vynel, although the leather trim is vanchetta, oxidizing leather I can help feeling it's counterfiete.

^^^^No, you didn't. The above reply clearly states you thought it was fake. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" - Dr. Martin Luther King
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

@edbar60 wrote:

i would like to say Alberta, that I was Seller my self at one time.. I always given my buyers option to return the item if it wasn't at their satisfactions.. that was the old Ebay...  I had the bag in my posistion, there are other thing. I rather not disclose..

i  accept my mistake.  I would like to leave it as.. if a buyer forced to keep , items they purchased in Ebay? I guess Its not for me.

Admittedly, online shopping isn't for everyone. Many people are more confident and comfortable buying from B&M stores. But there are items you can't get at a store, i.e., older, discontinued, limited edition, etc. and you can find deals, can find honest sellers and when you aren't expert enough to vet items, there are VOLUNTEER experts willing to help.

But just because YOU aren't comfortable with your purchase doesn't mean the seller (who was accused) sold a fake! And many times in this discussion, you stated various reasons, both disclosed and "secret" that convinced you of it.

And in response to your comment of "I always given my buyers option to return the item if it wasn't at their satisfactions," that was your decision. Sellers aren't required to take returns when they've accurately described their items. And since your seller did that, she didn't have to accept your erroneous accusation nor the return. But she did anyway.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

@edbar60 wrote:

With all do respect I never accused the seller anything, I told the seller I was 99 % sure it was authentic.. hold on here.., we a both agreed on the return..this is getting out of hand.. 

There are several times where you've stated reasons, both disclosed and not disclosed where you DID say you didn't believe it to be genuine. SEVERAL times.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 18 of 18
latest reply