cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Will Authenticate Any Louis Vuitton Items Here Before Purchasing-Just Message Me With Pictures

I have been buying and selling luxury goods for over 11 years on multiple platforms and I am an expert authenticator for another major platform. It makes me furious seeing these fakes fall through the cracks and eBay's useless "authentication service" is letting it happen. Please don't hesitate to message me with pictures of an item you are interested in and I will authenticate it for you. Buyers of such goods on sites like these need to be informed and I am happy to do it. 

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: I Will Authenticate Any Louis Vuitton Items Here Before Purchasing-Just Message Me With Pictures

YOU.....are a rockstar!!!  I appreciate you so much!

Thank you for your kind and extremely informative help.

Eternally grateful 💖 

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

Re: I Will Authenticate Any Louis Vuitton Items Here Before Purchasing-Just Message Me With Pictures

This is an old thread I posted before I knew how things were done here on the fashion forum. Please post any inquiries on the fashion forum. There are many experts here that can help.

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

Including you hpenry and this board is really glad you joined us!

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

@hpenryessentials  Since it's your thread, you might be able to get a Mod to lock it, if you wish..

Use the notify button to report and ask them to lock..

And yes, I agree, the Fashion Board is better with you on it.. 

CHEERS

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

Oh, everyone, please please forgive me for being a prude.  I'm really not ... but ...    !

I went to look at the OP's listings, wanted to see if he currently had any LV's and although none at this time .... reusable female urinal ... and check the pictures .... specifically one picture ... of the woman standing up, apparently using it, and you see her actually peeing, the flow, etc .. ???? !!!  Again, sorry if I am being a prude.    I just wouldn't expect OP after reading these posts here, to be selling something like this !  LOL 😉

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

I have items listed on eBay for fun and I'd love for you to find someone legitimate who would be willing to risk losing their money and item by selling their LV on here now with eBay's new 'Authenticate'. My postings are old and I've been a seller here since 2005. If you had checked two days ago, you would have seen my LV listing. In any case, thanks for your input. 

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Hi everyone,

This topic has been closed at the request of the OP.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 22 of 22
latest reply