cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I edit or delete my review of the seller?

Can I edit or delete my review of the seller?
I gave feedback as soon as the goods arrived at the first forwarding address. I always did.
But when the shoes arrived at the final address it turned out that the real size is 3 sizes smaller !!! Could not you see this? Send back - will cost more than the goods.
 And just - offensively. In an irresponsible seller, my review is five of my **bleep** stars.
How can I remove it? Okay with them, with the money .... Well, at least some justice.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Can I edit or delete my review of the seller?

Nope, I think once you leave FB it can’t be changed 

Anyone who thinks that money can't buy happiness has never paid a shelter pet's adoption fee
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You can upgrade feedback (from neutral or neg to positive) but cannot downgrade.

You don't explain fully; were the shoes actually marked 3 sizes smaller than they were listed? If so, that's an error on the seller's part.

But if the shoes were listed as marked on them, your sizing issue is with the manufacturer. The seller didn't make the shoes and (IMO) isn't responsible for the manufacturer's way of sizing.

And because shoes from in different styles and/or from different companies all fit differently, I can't buy shoes online without having tried on the identical item in person.

As you've seen, buying internationally can get expensive if the item doesn't fit and you have to return it.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Another comment: All your most recent feedback was left between 6 months and a year ago and couldn't be revised anyway.
albertabrightalberta

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Have you and the seller communicated about the problem?

For future, it's better to wait until you have the item in hand and have had a chance to inspect it before leaving feedback.

THIS SPACE LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

The original post was from 3/28/18 so I doubt the OP is still waiting for an answer.

in reply to 03-28-2018 09:02:52 AM
 photo bats.gif
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

OMG! I wonder how it was bumped!
albertabrightalberta

Message 7 of 7
latest reply