cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW TECHNIQUE OF SELLER FRAUD AND SCAMMER

IMG_2238.PNG

As you guys all can see, we are all facing with all kind of scammer out there either (buyer) or (seller)  right ? So this story today is about seller ( so please those who are sellers - don't hate if you are the good one). First of all, buying an electronic device from this seller at Florida to give my mother birthday, and this money I saved for 6 months to get it for her. However, there was still someone sit on the font of their computer and steal money from you, so be careful. 

Secondly, for those who knew for ebay and elder's ebayers who had this experience please share more with other to learn and be more alert. This seller will try this kind of cool technique of scam, but he was not smart enough. -->> After you made a purchase and got a confirmed, they will try to click "Shipped" which means you understand "Oh! my I item has been shipped" , and not worry about at all just waiting for an update of the Tracking Number right ? But no, Someone said out there please wait for couples days to let the Mail Office updates the tracking. No way, They will either print out the fake label with tracking number on it and ship to your location with ZipCode on its, and the item will mark " Delivered" but in my case this seller used 2 tracking numbers to scam you. It was stupid to print another tracking number and send it to whichever address was. As you can see in the photo, the item has delivered AT/IN MAILBOX which the scammer has skilled itself because AT MY PLACE THE MAILBOX ONLY HAS A DAWN THIN HOLE TO PUT ENOUGH A LETTER IN , AND WILL NEVER FIT An ELECTRONIC DEVICE. I usually got merchandises inside the store, so SORRY YOU FAILED SCAMMER. Luckily, I had called the Ebay Fraud Team and provided ALL Evidence NEEDED TO PROVE TO THEM THE TRUTH. And , they will never give you back money because you have to prove and make them truth you because out there still have many Fraud " BUYERS AND SELLERS". All of you can say im stupid or do not read or check anything before buying right? Yes, you can think like that, so good luck to whoever think like that way and remember this word "KARMA" .

For those, who new and got something kind of relating to me, i felt your . And Hope you can try your best to find a right.

P/S: FOR THOSE GUYS WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO JUST SCAM PEOPLE, SO PLEASE GET SOME EDUCATION AND TRY SOMETHING BETTER BECAUSE GOD SEES WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING TO OTHER PEOPLE.  

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0