Electronics
Connect with other tech enthusiasts and find out all you need to know about buying and selling today’s top gadgets.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchased iPhone for Disabled Veteran....Limited Income and Got Screwed over! What do I do?

I needed to get my disabled brother an iphone to help with managing his care it was recommended by his DR. but due to limited income I found one on here slightly used. Gave it to him as a gift he used it two weeks and it was not holding a charge. iPh...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

REVERB.COM ADS ON EBAY SHOULD BE BANNED!

HELLO EBAY USERS AND OFFICERS I'm starting this discussion today regarding some Ads that I see on eBay that I find objectionable. The Ads I find objectionable are those from REVERB.COM. I believe these Ads should be banned on eBay because REVERB.COM ...

Can an outdated device count as defective?

A buyer bought a new (but out-of-the-box) Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 from me and then asked for a refund saying the item was not-as-described/defective because it was outdated and some app she was trying to use from the Google Play store was not compati...

no good

I bought a samsung tablet on eBay and after six months it got damaged, I had it repaired in samsung and they said that the receipt of Ebay and paypal are not valid, that means I should not buy anything from electronics on ebay again.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Leaving feedback

I purchased item (ink cartridge) in advance of actually needing it as being without a printer is a hassle. I installed it two months after purchase and it does not work. I can live with that and have purchased another one. The seller was not responsi...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Casio TG-1 game. Need info

Was hoping to post soon but can't find any info. Is it rare? Why should I expect ? Things of that nature.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item listed in wrong category. item unavailable.

I bought a buy it now Nikon D80 camera. Under Order Details it stated the camera was seller refurbished, that there was one available and three had been sold. There was a picture of the camera. A 60 day warranty was also published. In the initial EBa...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEW TECHNIQUE OF SELLER FRAUD AND SCAMMER

As you guys all can see, we are all facing with all kind of scammer out there either (buyer) or (seller) right ? So this story today is about seller ( so please those who are sellers - don't hate if you are the good one). First of all, buying an elec...

IMG_2238.PNG

Resolved! Posting photos to seller

I purchased an item from a seller, and I am happy with the purchase. I noticed an improvement to the item and contacted the seller. The seller asked if I could send some pictures of the suggested improvement. When I tried to send the seller the photo...

Resolved! hand help gps unit

Never had one and I think I am going to buy a cheaper one to play with it. I understand from reading that you basically just take the unit outside and turn it on and it "finds" the satellite's. Does this mean you don't have to pay a monthly fee for a...

I have not recived my item and ebay dont help me

I have not recived my item and ebay dont help me to get my money backLCD Display Touch Digitizer Assembly for Microsoft Lumia 640 XL RM-1066 RM-1067 Item price $39.90 Quantity 1 Item number 222167570321Estimated delivery Tuesday, Jul 11, 2017 - Thurs...

Comprei e não recebi

Depois de comprar um produto no ebay, recebi um email informando que terceiros usaram a conta do vendedor e minha compra seria cancelada, mais não foi, o valor veio na fatura do cartão e não recebi o produto.O produto foi cancelado ou seja não hora d...