cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flawed Service Metrics System

Hi All,

I'm writing regarding these awful seller metrics ebay put in place to get even more fees out of sellers. I am not even upset that these were put in place, I am just infuriated that sellers have no chance to defend a defective case even if it was opened incorrectly! This is unbelievable. Over half of the defective cases I receive per month are from buyers who ordered the incorrect item or them not knowing how to properly use the item. Once I message them and explain how to properly use the items (even though I include instructions within the package) the buyer responds it was their mistake and closes the case. The point is this doesn't matter because once an INAD case is opened, it counts. How is this legal?

It is pathetic that eBay offers no viable answer to being able to get false INAD cases removed from service metrics. Anyone who sells products in electronics know that there are many customers who just can't figure out how to use an item. It blows my mind that Top Rated Sellers or sellers with 99+% positive feedback have to deal with these extra fees even if it is the buyers fault. Knowing that valuable sellers could be put out of business because of these fees and the fact that ebay could care less is sickening. 

Good job eBay you truly are money hungry. It's thing like this that will slowly lead to your demise.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0