cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer is not responding

First of all, i purchased a item through ebay and i paid it since 2 days ago. I want to upload my payment proof on ebay. How and where shall i upload it.

Secondly buyer is not responding at all he acknowledged that he received the payment and i don't know when he is gonna dispatch my shipment and not sharing any shipping details with me. To whom on ebay i have to coordinate with. Please help me out 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Buyer is not responding

There should be an estimated delivery date in the shipping details in the listing. If you dont receive the item within a couple of days after that date you can file for an item not received, use the Resolution Center, below.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Buyer is not responding

you dont have to upload any payment proof to Ebay.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Buyer is not responding

Thanks for your reply but seller is not dispatching me my product which i bought. I am suffering now and he received my payment as well and he acknowledged as well. How i will coordinate with ebay about my concern.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Buyer is not responding

Is this the seller that left you positive feedback? If so, he has a two day handling time, meaning you wont get tracking until that two day period has passed. Have some patience!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Buyer is not responding

Thanks for your reply, let me hold my nerves

Message 6 of 6
latest reply