cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why different silver shoes? Style X7866

Could please someone answer why shoes are different in this style (both sold as X7866). I bought one and now I am confused. In case I do not like it and would want to sell it in future I really need to be sure it is real.  As I am trying to be honest when selling.  Thank you.shoes.JPG

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Why different silver shoes? Style X7866

I'm seeing differences in every piece. (unless it's your blurry photos)

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Is that one picture or did you cut and paste the pictures beside each other.

It look like two different pictures with one using a Flash and the other with the Flash Off.

If you actually have the two items and they are different colors as shown that could be because they were manufactured at different times and maybe at different factories in different countries.  Sometimes something like this would add value.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Looking closely at the pictures, the shoes are a different style in each picture. 

The pair on the left looks silver, are taller going to the purple bag and fill the molded blister package . 

The picture on the right the shoes are shorter, do not not reach the purple bag, do not fill the blister package, are a different style and look to be gray. 

Have the packages been opened?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you for your answer! The seller sent me left one so I am not sure abought right one anymore. That one looked like unopened too and was sold like unopened.  I opened  mine and kept it as I liked it. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

No, it is just a photo. I think only silver shoes differ.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

If the package on the short ones was in a sealed package they could be a very expensive collectors item.  I look and looked but could not find anything about the short ones in that package.

Toy manufactures sometimes will finish up using old parts before they start the new run and these variations at times can be valuable.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply