cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Doll A Day, please join!

Hi, thought it would be fun to do a doll a day.  Please join!  Every day, post one of your dolls.  It can be obscure, popular or only you love it.  Tell us who it is, who made it, a little bit about it and why you love it!  Only one a day and we can go on forever!....terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1 of 2,404
latest reply
2,403 REPLIES 2,403

Re: A Doll A Day, please join!

This is another Linda Pirula doll. I don't remember which region of Spain she represents.. *oops*

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,

but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

~Herm Albright
Message 721 of 2,404
latest reply

Revlon 18"

Photobucket

Message 722 of 2,404
latest reply

Baby Elvis!

Baby Elvis

Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone
~Charlie Chaplin~
Message 723 of 2,404
latest reply

"The Riverboat Gambler", a poured wax doll (21") by Lewis Sorensen.  His eyebrows and mustache are inserted into the wax. 

Pat G.

Message 724 of 2,404
latest reply

Sorry for the double---I didn't think it took.  Now to try to figure out how to delete the duplicate. 😮

Pat G.

Message 725 of 2,404
latest reply

pacleaner198
Enthusiast

I am new on here and not a doll collector but I have recently gotten a few. The dolls I have seen on here are gorgeous and so life-like are some of them. I have never heard of this doll and would like to know if anyone has seen one like this. I am new with posting pics so I did okay. Thanks so much for a wonderful thread you put on here I have kept it in the original box since I got it a few months back.

Message 726 of 2,404
latest reply

@patkan: I love The Riverboat gambler!  He is awesome!

Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone
~Charlie Chaplin~
Message 727 of 2,404
latest reply

Yaaaay! For those of you who remember the wonderful "Show your Galoob Thread" I said I'd get one and I finally did-today!

Galoob Baby Face Cynthia! (seller pic-super deal on ebay).

Photobucket

Message 728 of 2,404
latest reply

Nothing like a big red bubble!

Message 729 of 2,404
latest reply

...she'd look much happier with me Terri (lol). Cute romper.

Her original outfit was pretty but too large. With your sewing skills, maybe you could alter it so it fits her better. 😄

Message 730 of 2,404
latest reply

Chaplinssmile: I like Baby Elvis. 🙂 My Yo-sd Isao arrived last week but I will only get to see him next week because he was sent to my brother's address in Ottawa. So, I will post photos of him later next week. The Canadian border tax was $85 which is not as bad as I had expected. I paid $60 in border tax for Patti Playpal when she arrived from the USA and Isao is more expensive.

tackygoods: Winter looks much much better now. She looks younger and looks like she can breath properly in those new clothes. 😛

I have to post a photo of a doll.....here's my 12" Volks dollfie Evangelion Asuka Langley (yellow dress version).

At work

Message 731 of 2,404
latest reply

Yaaaay! For those of you who remember the wonderful "Show your Galoob Thread" I said I'd get one and I finally did-today!

Galoob Baby Face Cynthia! (seller pic-super deal on ebay).

Photobucket

LOL Dejavu, she looks like she's shivering!  :^O

Photobucket
Message 732 of 2,404
latest reply

Photobucket
Message 733 of 2,404
latest reply

This is such a fun thread!!!

Winter looks SOOO much better, Terri; I can tell she's relieved to be free of that big velour drapery she was wearing. (Very Carol Burnett as Scarlett ha)

Here's Anne Shirley to help bring in the weekend..

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,

but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

~Herm Albright
Message 734 of 2,404
latest reply

Carol Burnett as Scarlett! OMG that is soooo dead on! Choca I love the bias trim you put on your outfits.  Can you review the process?  I have tried folding and little gadgets, it just never works for me and you use it so beautifully!

Fragile, I love love love your bjd.  Did you do the face-up?  it is awesome!...terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 735 of 2,404
latest reply