cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Doll A Day, please join!

Hi, thought it would be fun to do a doll a day.  Please join!  Every day, post one of your dolls.  It can be obscure, popular or only you love it.  Tell us who it is, who made it, a little bit about it and why you love it!  Only one a day and we can go on forever!....terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1 of 2,404
latest reply
2,403 REPLIES 2,403

Re: A Doll A Day, please join!

Wow!  Beautiful little Patsy Ann and Patricia dolls!    

Goldie

Goldie
Message 2131 of 2,404
latest reply

What a lovely collection of Chatty Cathy!  

Goldie

Goldie
Message 2132 of 2,404
latest reply

These Doll a Day photos are great.   I tend to focus on one doll (Mme. Alexander vintage Cissy).    Looking at all these dolls has really made me appreciate all types of dolls.    This is scary because I am starting to want to collect them all, lol !

Goldie

Goldie
Message 2133 of 2,404
latest reply

Here is a Cissy from 1958.   Collectors call her the Lady In Red.

Slide5.JPG

Goldie
Message 2134 of 2,404
latest reply

One of my new aquisitions, Raph. He is one of Takara Jenny's many boyfriends.

001.JPG001.JPG

Message 2135 of 2,404
latest reply

I've never heard of a Chatty Cathy birthday before!    Does it represenet when she was first made, a particular issue or what?    My Chatty Cathy read the note and was very intrigued and had to know more!

SANY3168.JPG

Message 2136 of 2,404
latest reply

eek!    Lovely and like new!

Message 2137 of 2,404
latest reply

fairie4.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2138 of 2,404
latest reply

fairie1.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2139 of 2,404
latest reply

Elle3.JPG

Doll of the day has about had it

Message 2140 of 2,404
latest reply

Never!  We have a gazillion more to show, or even if we are showing the same ones as the beginning of this thread, I am so old I have forgotten them already and they are new to me LOL!  I got this little girl down off the shelf and fell in love with her all over again.  She got a new hair shampoo and set, a new teddy to wear and a new faux leather doll stand today.  I must say she looks pretty spoiled and smug.....terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 2141 of 2,404
latest reply

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 2142 of 2,404
latest reply

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 2143 of 2,404
latest reply

Smiley Very Happy I think she is really liking all the attention.  Makes a doll feel special when they get taken off the shelf and pampered again.

LOL.  I guess my one liner up there can be taken both ways.  I meant that MY doll of the day had about had it(Note her demeanor; posture, and bottle in hand).  She is tired of this long winter.

Message 2144 of 2,404
latest reply

LOVE LOVE LOVE dolls in curlers, can't wait to see the results. heart

shirleys8093 I like what you said about a doll feeling special when she's taken off the shelve and pampered again. Sigh. Been thinking about that.....Smiley Happy

Message 2145 of 2,404
latest reply