cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Doll A Day, please join!

Hi, thought it would be fun to do a doll a day.  Please join!  Every day, post one of your dolls.  It can be obscure, popular or only you love it.  Tell us who it is, who made it, a little bit about it and why you love it!  Only one a day and we can go on forever!....terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1 of 2,404
latest reply
2,403 REPLIES 2,403

Re: A Doll A Day, please join!

Thank you for your information! Now, I do not have to worry about giving it to a kid or reselling with cheap price!

Message 2116 of 2,404
latest reply

I can sit for hours and look at the posted dolls on this thread.  Seems I miss for a few days and come back and check it out and so many new pretties to look at....I love looking at the listings on Ebay but then I get tempted to bid on those I like...but here....I can look and not buy...not that I probably wouldn't if I could...I keep having to rearrange dolls within my house to make room for some I acquire or some I have found in way long forgotten boxes in obsure places....It is always such a treat to find a long lost doll...and amazing how many you can find room for display when you find them...even thought you think you cannot find another place for them...some of these are dolls I recently "found".  They had to be put away last year when my daughter was to visit and I needed to make more room in the bedroom she was to sleep in...and how could I have forgotten them?  Well easy when you are reaching your 70s fastly.

“Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted”
- David Bly
Message 2117 of 2,404
latest reply

DSC04353.JPG

Message 2118 of 2,404
latest reply

Belle Margie in her Original Dress!!
Message 2119 of 2,404
latest reply

I won this on auction today. I can't wait til she arrives! 1982 Dream Date PJ. No box, but she's pretty pricey in box.
Message 2120 of 2,404
latest reply

Michele, What a gorgeous dress she has on-
Message 2121 of 2,404
latest reply

I am trying to only "look" at the dolls and not buy any....I know..good luck with that.

This my albino BJD girl riding her horse.

006.JPG

Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone
~Charlie Chaplin~
Message 2122 of 2,404
latest reply

Here is a cute barbie I found tday for $1.00 ~ as is:malibubeachparty.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2123 of 2,404
latest reply

I found this Mattel Cheerful Tearful at a flea market for $5. She is missing a bootie and I guess after I washed her clothes I put her shirt on backwards LOL!

Message 2124 of 2,404
latest reply

Thanks Ashley! I always end up paying so much more for the dresses than I do for the doll!

Message 2125 of 2,404
latest reply

That can be considered quite sensible. Unlike human clothes, dolls can't get their clothes dirty or wrinkled...they don't need washing...and they always stay in style...;)
Message 2126 of 2,404
latest reply

Currently dusting a cabinet today so thought I would share a couple who live in said cabinet.......

DSC02391.JPGDSC02393.JPG

Message 2127 of 2,404
latest reply

Ok tinaspaintedlady..so your cabinet can stay clean, you can send those little darlings to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

For Chatty Cathy's birthday tomorrow....I need to climb up there and straighten them out...scalawags.

ChattyCathys.jpg

Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone
~Charlie Chaplin~
Message 2128 of 2,404
latest reply

Patsy Ann and Patricia:

Patriciapatsy.jpg

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,

but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

~Herm Albright
Message 2129 of 2,404
latest reply

Chaplinssmile, you finally put some color on your albino girl's face. Much better with makeup. I am very reluctant to acquire another BJD. I have to take a break or suffer a dollie meltdown. Woman Frustrated

Here is SD16B Yukinojo (2005 Dec). Makeup by Volks (Mikey). He's the most beautiful doll in my collection, I paid a high price for his acquisition in late 2010. Because very few people have him, most people assume he's the same as the SDGOU Yukinojo but they are different. These days, I spam his photos to drive the message across that the SD16B Yukinojo is NOT the same sculpt as the SDGOU Yukinojo.

Happy Valentine's Day

Message 2130 of 2,404
latest reply