cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a catalog of Rustie dolls? How to id/price them?

judyscondo
Enthusiast
I have 8 42" large dolls all with Rustie and numbers on their necks. They have been left as part of moms estate. Ideally there is a catalog with pics so I can ID them by height and clothes. Or perhaps there is an place where I can post a picture and get an ID that way. I have 80 other smaller ruste dolls to id and value but I know these 8 were her prized possessions. . I know they are from the 1980's and 90's. limited editions, sold on HSN during Rustie's birthday celebrations. I have not found matching ones on ebay. I need names. any help is appreciated.
Message 1 of 67
latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

Re: Is there a catalog of Rustie dolls? How to id/price them?

My oldest sister has about 20 Rustie Dolls for sale. I don’t know all their names but I will try & find out. I know one is a an doll I believe his name is Lord Baron he comes in a box with his suit & vest & top hat. The last I saw someone on eBay here had a bid price of $299.00 if you wanted it & didn’t get it.  Message me on facebook Louise Whittington my profile picture is Jesus praying in the garden.  I’m selling him for $ 150.00

Message 46 of 67
latest reply

My sister has about 20 Rustie dolls she’s selling . She has Lord Baron selling for $150.00 she will sell them separate or if you buy all she will give you a good price. My email is Laylanikole2012@gmail.com they are in Original boxes. Also great condition. 

Message 47 of 67
latest reply

Hi,

I have a new, still in box Diva doll.  She has all accessories and cert of authenticity.

Let me know if you are interested.

Message 48 of 67
latest reply

Does anyone know if   these dolls are part porcelain and part cloth and are they on the stand   ??  Any help appreciated   MHG

Message 49 of 67
latest reply

Porcelein
Message 50 of 67
latest reply

I have Charlyn (64 of 400) purchased in 2003, for sale.  She has her original box, and certificate.  Her Victorian attire, including hoop slip, underwear, white stockings, pink shoes, hat with feather, and necklace are in great condition.  Please email me at: connie.winton@gmail.com   Price: $225.00  Free shipping in contiguous 48 states.  Ask me for photos, if you are interested.

Message 51 of 67
latest reply

I have a Rustie Doll

Message 52 of 67
latest reply

Did you ever find any info about this doll? I have what sounds like the same one and have been looking for info about her.

Message 53 of 67
latest reply

Can you tell me which doll this is and how much she cost? And Year she was made?

jowhitaker57@gmail.com

Message 54 of 67
latest reply

Can you tell me which doll this is and how much she cost? And Year she was made?

jowhitaker57@gmail.com

Message 55 of 67
latest reply

Didn't realize I was writing to the same person pin my two emails LOL
Message 56 of 67
latest reply

I don't think that is a Rustie doll. The dress might be Rusites creation, but don't think the doll its self is. I haven't talked to Rustie in a long while so don't know if this email is still good. As far as I know there is no Rustie Catalog showing all her dolls and price issued new, but you could try to contact her about the catalog she might have come out with one sense I sold off all my Rusites creations, but still have some of her dress's here that I am getting ready to sell.
dollsbyrustieunique@worldnet.att.net
Message 57 of 67
latest reply

I've written to her several times and she replied that it was sold through HSN. It says Rustie on her neck. She can't give me any info about her at all. Thanks for responding!!
Message 58 of 67
latest reply

What Rustie dolls do you have?

Message 59 of 67
latest reply

Hello! What dolls do you have? I’m interested in large dolls over 30 inch tall. How to see their pictures?

Message 60 of 67
latest reply