cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

Re: Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

tnizplaya99
Enthusiast

I have a couple of what look like vintage disney golf clubs.  They certainly look old, they have wooden heads.  I haven't been able to find anything anywhere online about them.  Has anyone ever seen any vintage disney golf clubs?

Thanks

Message 1486 of 1,793
latest reply

bridgettealane
Enthusiast

We have a metal chain link mini-purse that was our grandmother's (she was born in 1902), which we believe to be from the 1920s.  Any information on value would be greatly appreciated (see attached).

Message 1487 of 1,793
latest reply

droopykarl
Enthusiast

I bought my daughter a 50'  Sulley from Monsters Inc 11 years ago from the Disney store which was closing in my city. It sat in gramma's closet for 8 years, then in a box at my house the last 3. The tags are all on it and there isn't a mark on it but I am unsure how to research the price. I have found a few #'s on the tags but cannot seem to find anything online searching with these #'s. Any help in directing me to a resource to research would be much appreciated!

Message 1488 of 1,793
latest reply

preshus784iiz
Enthusiast

I have a Disneyland Pinball machine in fair condition.  The manufacturer is Wolverine Toy Company in Booneville, Arkansas.  It has Walt Disney Productions printed on it.  I'm just wonder what the age is on this item and how much is it worth?

Message 1489 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi ! was just wondering if you might know what these small mickey mouse items were for.  They screwed into the top of something, and I know they are super old..at least 60 + years old, anyway.  Any thoughts would be appreciated. I didn't try to clean them and I know they are pretty dirty.  Thank You!!

Message 1490 of 1,793
latest reply

128dmitri
Enthusiast

I am looking to find more out about the figures I have found. I was told they are 1930's but seem to get very diffrent values on them. They seem to be in good shape as is the box. Thanks for the help.

Message 1491 of 1,793
latest reply

128dmitri
Enthusiast

I am looking to find more out about the figures I have found. I was told they are 1930's but seem to get very diffrent values on them. They seem to be in good shape as is the box. Thanks for the help.

Message 1492 of 1,793
latest reply

teehkei314
Enthusiast
Hi how much would something like this be worth.

It's an old bookshelf I think
With a picture a baby donald holding a bottle.
Theres a Walt disney under the picture of Donald.
The shelf has 3 shelves and 1 squarish shelf on the top left and the bottom left (under it) that's the panel with the painting or image of Donald.Wish I could upload a pic.
Message 1493 of 1,793
latest reply

sl2ginger
Enthusiast

Can anyone tell me what this picture of Snow White is?  It looks like it is hand painted and I am sure this is a 1930's mark on it.  Thanks

Message 1494 of 1,793
latest reply

roseannespinoza2010
Enthusiast

Hi i have a walt dinsey Davy Crocket Hatchet pocket knife w a chain at the end. i was wondering what it is worth thanks

Message 1495 of 1,793
latest reply

abbysessive13
Enthusiast

I was wondering if you can help me identify this figurine and its worth. Its what looks like brass or gold about one inch hand painted figurine of Mikey Mouse in steam boat willie. The bottom has the copyright sing with disney and cj inscribed on it. Anything you know about it would be helpful! Thanks!!

Message 1496 of 1,793
latest reply

landonjlchase
Enthusiast

Hi have a old thumper stuffed animal it is red and white and has a plastic face that is smiling. The stuffed animal is Perfect. on the tag on its ear it says THUMPER WALT DISNEY PROD. GUND MKG. Co. 1. Swedlin Inc. i was wondering if you could tell me what it is/ what its worth

THANKS

Message 1497 of 1,793
latest reply

Wish we could help more on this one...  During the late 90's / early 2000's... several of the new Disney and/or Pixar animated feature films offered gigantic versions of their lead characters (Simba from Lion King; Woody from Toy Story; Pegasus from Hercules... et al).

Unfortunately, they have been extremely difficult to price.  We've seen them offered for $5.00.... all the way to $1,500... although we've never seen one sell.  They're eagerly sought when someone "just has to have it"... and difficult to store as they're bulky and sometimes just become dust magnets when a child outgrows the item. 

Still, they are iconic pieces and worthy additions to any kid's room!

Message 1498 of 1,793
latest reply

Wish we could help more on this one... During the late 90's / early 2000's... several of the new Disney and/or Pixar animated feature films offered gigantic versions of their lead characters (Simba from Lion King; Woody from Toy Story; Pegasus from Hercules... et al).

Unfortunately, they have been extremely difficult to price. We've seen them offered for $5.00.... all the way to $1,500... although we've never seen one sell. They're eagerly sought when someone "just has to have it"... and difficult to store as they're bulky and sometimes just become dust magnets when a child outgrows the item.

Still, they are iconic pieces and worthy additions to any kid's room!

Message 1499 of 1,793
latest reply

Wolverine made toys for Walt Disney Productions from 1970thru 1983.

The Disneyland pinball game is commonly found at antique stores and flea markets... typically heavily used.  The clear plastic cover is often scratched... but the tin litho underneath is really great.

They were popular items... though they tend to be bulky items that are of less interest to collectors today.  We often see them sell in the $20 - $30 range... though some shows price them at $50 - $75.  We'd be inclined to wait for one to appear in the lower end of the range.

Message 1500 of 1,793
latest reply