cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

Re: Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

I have a Pinocchio twistable figure it is in the original green box and says The cute twistable toy. Louis Marx & Co. Inc. I cant find it in completed items and would like some advice as to its value. Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Jon
Message 1321 of 1,793
latest reply

klmagee8
Enthusiast
Hello! I recently purchased a pair of disney childrens shoes - that appear to be vintage - and I was just wondering how I can tell if they are vintage? There is not a tag with size or materials, but they apear to be leather, with a very thick rubber sole. They the tounge of the shoes say 'Disney Pals', as does the sole and under the sole. The inside is lined with all of the 'disney pals'. These do not look modern whatsoever - but, Im still not sure, and I would like to know if I had a good eye :).
Message 1322 of 1,793
latest reply

gokiesmom
Enthusiast
I have a Mickey Mouse light just over 8 1/2 inches tall from base to top of ears. Mickey is like a bobble head, only his whole body is the bobble part, his feet are attached to the base. the body comes off so you can change the light bulb. Mickey is waving with his right hand. The light switch is between Mickey's feet. The sticker on the bottom says it is a
Model MM-1. We are not sure where it came from or if we should keep it or sell it? I can not find anything like it on ebay or any where possibly because I do not know what to call it.
Ok here is the question part, 1. How old do you think it is?
2. do you need a photo to tell me?
3. what is it worth?
4. what would you call it?
thank you in advance
gokiesmom
Message 1323 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi, Did you ever get an answer to your question. I found one of these today at a yard sale and I cannot find it anywhere either. Thanks, Sherry
Sherry Smith
Owner of Scrunchies by Sherry ebay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/Scrunchies-by-Sherry
Get your Disney Theme Parks items here, don't let the name fool you!!!
Message 1324 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi, Did you ever get an answer to your question. I found one of these today at a yard sale and I cannot find it anywhere either. Thanks, Sherry

I am refering to a Disney Nutcracker on a brown base. This is very heavy. It appears to be hand painted. It has Walt Disney made in TW on a sticker on the bottom. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Sherry
Sherry Smith
Owner of Scrunchies by Sherry ebay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/Scrunchies-by-Sherry
Get your Disney Theme Parks items here, don't let the name fool you!!!
Message 1325 of 1,793
latest reply

Dear Mr. Mason: First you can tell that I am brand new at this so please pardon any "Dopey" ness on my part.

I have a set of Snow White and the 7 Dwarf figurine in lead or some kind of metal. Doc had been bitten into and the rest of the crew are nicked up. But I would like to find out more about them and how much other sets have gone for. I did a search but found nothing.

Do you have some suggestions as to where I could research this? Thank you VERY much.
Message 1326 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi - just saw this site and thought I could get some help. I have a Disney Art Work Print that was exclusive for Disney Store Cast Members. My research showed that there were a series of these prints given at the Holiday Season. This is the third in the series created by Disney artist 'Gabriel Hoyos'. I have listed it twice on my ebay and no hits. When I got it I thought it might be worth something. I think this was done in 1992. Thanks. My email is aiterculg@yahoo.com
Message 1327 of 1,793
latest reply

Any one out there? Sure could use some advise on this - Thanks
Message 1328 of 1,793
latest reply

twilight4050
Enthusiast
i bought a mickey mouse club ring about nine years back but its not like all of the other mc rings its not a toy ring it looks gold and its heavy with a real pretty design on both sides but it is ajustable like the toy rings i need help ill will post a pic later today but if anyone has heard of this please let me know im baffled by this
Message 1329 of 1,793
latest reply

cjason620
Enthusiast
Hi Dave,

After reading about 8 pages I did not see anything about what I have so...
I have a Disney Japan (mikey as a director) from DW;
a hard plastic clear but yellowed mickey, tinkerbell and donald duck from the early 1970's; and snow white, dopey, sneezy and doc (I think those are the dwarfs) and they copyright Walt Disney. I am going to try to send a picture in this post - okay I have no clue as to how to upload a picture.
Thanks,
Carol
Message 1330 of 1,793
latest reply

cjason620
Enthusiast
Hi Dave,

After reading about 8 pages I did not see anything about what I have so...
I have a Disney Japan (mikey as a director) from DW;
a hard plastic clear but yellowed mickey, tinkerbell and donald duck from the early 1970's; and snow white, dopey, sneezy and doc (I think those are the dwarfs) and they copyright Walt Disney. I am going to try to send a picture in this post - okay I have no clue as to how to upload a picture.
Thanks,
Carol
Message 1331 of 1,793
latest reply

mbsinger821
Enthusiast
Hi There! I have come across a WDCC Event Figure of the Witch from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. It is titled "Take the Apple Dearie." (1995 - 1996) Now while I have seen many of these online, I have not yet seen one that is identical to this one. In this case, the apple is held closely to the Witch's opened mouth. All others show the apple away from the Witch's body. Any ideas about this anomaly?

Thanks for sharing your wisdom!
Message 1332 of 1,793
latest reply

buffy*guido
Enthusiast
I just discovered this sad looking little fellow amongst my late dad's things. A little (a lot) worse for wear, I think it's Mickey Mouse. He's 12" tall from head to bottom of foot, made of felt with a velveteen face. His pants are blue although they are quite faded. I'm looking for some help in identifying the maker, year and whether or not anyone would want him in this state.

Thanks in advance for your help :))

Photobucket
Message 1333 of 1,793
latest reply

Where is dave? Thanks much, talk soon. 😃
Message 1334 of 1,793
latest reply

Okay Dave,
Trying once again to reach you re. my query from 8/22.....the wooden lady and the tramp figures....

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Disneyana/Lady-And-The/520223570

Thanks!

Joyce
Message 1335 of 1,793
latest reply