Depression/40s-50s-60s Glass
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What style is this vase? Venetian?

Hello, I was wondering what the style name of this vase. I think it is molded since i do see seams. I don't know much about glass and this one caught my eye, because the glass wasn't clear, reminded me of wavy glass. Thank you for any ideas.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Art Deco creamer I D Help

any help would be nice have had this piece for many years . would like to know bottom appears to be fired on top seems to be case glass .white on the inside clear outside . thank you for lookingwho made it TIA

coltin 014.JPG

Salad Serving Bowl??? ID Help

I found this bowl and think it is pretty unique... What terms would you use to figure out the ID of this? I tried looking at salad serving bowl with metal rim but I feel like I am calling it the wrong thing... Ideas? Thank you for your help, Linsey-

help.jpg original.jpg

Federal Glass Windsor Pink or Indiana Glass Royal Brighton?

I've been researching this sugar / honey / marmalade jar and the more I read, the more confused I become. Some sites say it's Windsor Pink Cane and Button from Federal and then I found a Royal Brighton from Indiana Glass, possibly using the Federal G...

IMG_1927.JPG IMG_1931.JPG IMG_1939.JPG

Wine Glass ID Help

I have a pair of the glass below. I've never seen anything like this, but then again I'm still learning... Any ideas as to what this is? Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it! Linsey-

adsfdasf.jpg dsafdsfds.jpg

ID Help Please...

Below are some items I could really use help identifying... I love learning about this stuff Thank you in advance! Item 1 - Salad Server?Item 2 - Pink Plate (small)?Item 3 - Red Glass Compote with Lid - 3 Beaded Top?Item 4 - Amberina Moons and Stars ...

image_zps8dqjbchg.JPEG image_zpsg645zb5p.JPEG image_zps8dqjbchg.JPEG image_zpsvmlwrqaz.JPEG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors