cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with identification on these cordials

Hello Everyone, I am trying to identofy the below glass and have had little luck identifying this pattern. Does anyone have any information on the maker or pattern? Thanks!

IMG_5984.jpg

IMG_5984.jpg

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Help with identification on these cordials

I see no one has responded yet...

I looked and looked.  I think you need to submit a photo showing the  other side of the bowl. (The "button" side)

And give us some measurements.

Also, you might want to post this on the Pottery,Glass, & Porcelain Board.

To get there, hover over Groups (at the top of this page) slide down to Ebay Categories, then scroll down to Pottery & Glass, and then scroll further to Pottery,Glass & Porcelain.

p.s.  My first inclination on this piece is Imperial Glass.

Best, Linda

................................................................................................................
If you're always cracking up, and you're always breaking down, don't deal in glassware
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

1950's?  or newer?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Could it be a Libbey crystal pattern?

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I see that you're "Stumping the Stars" with these cordials, and my expertise does not approach theirs in this area, but two questions popped into my mind when I saw your pics:  first, is this lead crystal?  second, could they be of "foreign" manufacture, say, Irish, German or Bohemian?  Maybe we're on the wrong track here.  These are very appealing, for sure, and I wish you luck!

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

This one has been a head scratcher, that is for sure. I went through my personal library of resources, an identification service and here with little luck. The cordials are lead crystal and not pressed glass. They could be foreign and I inspected each of the bottoms for a mark. I was thinking they were Galway or Shannon / Godinger when I procured them. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I have been unable to find a Libbey pattern that matches this 😞 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I too am leaning toward Bohemian Crystal. Look at Bohemian Crystal for BOC233 pattern and see what you think. If it is not it, it is close. Judy
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

It's hard to tell since the only photo I found of that pattern was a water goblet, but the pattern is close. Patterns usually vary a little on the cordials because of the size though and the stem and foot are identical. Even if it is not BOC233 I agree that it is most likel Bohemia Crystal. It has that nice heavy crystal feel like Waterford. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply