cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos Ebay Community

To all who feel it concerns,

Probably don't hear it enough because so many people focus on negative experiences...so I just wanted to say 'Thank You!', so far, except for a bit of confusion here and there, my eBay experience, both buying and selling has been very well "supported". Unlike a couple of other sites where I still don't know how to, "contact us" for help or information, eBay seems very connected to its buyers and sellers and provides a veritable wealth of detailed information and quick support.

So, Thank You.

Have a great day,

Trina McDonald

P.S. I did not know we received badges in the community, I think that is awesome!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Kudos Ebay Community

What a great post!  You are right~~many people and things are unappreciated, and many focus on negativity.

I'm glad you can see the positive and pay homage to it, giving credit where credit is due rather than overlooking it or taking it for granted, and I am so glad that your Ebay experiences have been good, and I wish you continued success and great experiences going forward, whether selling or buying!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Kudos Ebay Community

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

I love this post! We appreciate the positivity!

Thanks for being part of the eBay community!

Have a great weekend. sunglasses

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Kudos Ebay Community

doug@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Thanks @sweed6765! I love how helpful, and passionate, the eBay Community is and how ingrained the Community is in the fiber and history of eBay. Sellers helping sellers!

@sweed6765 wrote:

To all who feel it concerns,

Probably don't hear it enough because so many people focus on negative experiences...so I just wanted to say 'Thank You!', so far, except for a bit of confusion here and there, my eBay experience, both buying and selling has been very well "supported". Unlike a couple of other sites where I still don't know how to, "contact us" for help or information, eBay seems very connected to its buyers and sellers and provides a veritable wealth of detailed information and quick support.

So, Thank You.

Have a great day,

Trina McDonald

P.S. I did not know we received badges in the community, I think that is awesome!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Kudos Ebay Community

I love this community as well. No better way to stay updated on all the issues we all face buying and selling here. Even the negatives can be viewed as positive because from that leesons can also be learned. I am grateful this exists and am always wanting to assist someone in any way I can and appreciate when I do get the help I need. Cheers to everybody!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Kudos Ebay Community

Thanks to the staff for putting up with all of our complaints and questions...and still being very professional and polite through it all. Smiley Happy

https://bio.link/langs
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Kudos Ebay Community

We have a great Community Head!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Kudos Ebay Community

To my fellow TREKKIE and the whole amazing Blue Team, thank you so much!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply