cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

twighlightmanor calling mustangrockstar!!!

mustangrockstar:

Scrooge fan #1 calling Scrooge fan #2!! I know you're on eBay some-where cause you've out bid me in the past, on you know what!!!! AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH! The ultimate of all ultimate, best of the best items! I want one sooooooooo bad. At least it went to a good home. (Oh and the other one that goes with it: I saw one for $185 at Amazon, you might want to check that out. It's been there a loooong time.)

If you find this thread---contact me---leave a message here, bring your friends, tell your wife to join in too.

I'm the only major Scrooge nut on this board, come and talk to me please!!!
Message 1 of 1,514
latest reply
1,513 REPLIES 1,513

EK, I received an email like that at least a couple of times. It looked kind of fishy to me so I never responded or clicked on any of their links.
Message 1381 of 1,514
latest reply

turns out I actually was banned for not posting often enough, from one of the boards!
and I wasn't alone! half the members are out in the cold...mod behind it was once
a fellow poster formally known as "truth"...EEEEK! board poster turned pink turns on fellow
[] posters from the past! .
EelKat Rules!
Message 1382 of 1,514
latest reply

weird thing...

I went to update my "About Me" page today, and found that it was blank!
Don't know what happened to the info and pics on it, but they were all gone!
Not really a big deal, since I was totlly rewriting it anyways, but
I put a lot of time into writing the HTML for this page and I'd hate for it to just vanish again like that. .
EelKat Rules!
Message 1383 of 1,514
latest reply

Hey, welcome back, eek. I was wondering where you were; hadn't seen you here or at the Corral lately. I figured it was more legal issues

How are things going? Since I'm not very good about checking the Corral thoroughly, you may have posted an update that I didn't see. I'll check. If there isn't one, well, get to it!
Message 1384 of 1,514
latest reply

seanb4bid
Thrill-Seeker
Message 1385 of 1,514
latest reply

Hi eelkat! I am also a big Scrooge fan, despite I am not such a large collector like you :).

Well it is good to finally drop a line! 🙂 An info less line... I will post some other time but nice to have found you.
Message 1386 of 1,514
latest reply

BumP
where is Eelcat?
Dave
Message 1387 of 1,514
latest reply

I moved my cross country skis from the garage to the basement this weekend, and also brought the bikes up.
Message 1388 of 1,514
latest reply

yarmak, I think eelkat has been very busy with the dozen or so boards she's running, so she hasn't posted here at all lately. She shows up occasionally on the other board. Look for her there. Tell her I said hi.
Message 1389 of 1,514
latest reply

Hello Pasnat - she is not there much too and yes she is busy I hope she does not forget us.
If i see her will let her know you send your regards mate
Dave
Message 1390 of 1,514
latest reply

ringfinger1999
Enthusiast
Is this the oldest thread ever?
Message 1391 of 1,514
latest reply

Amongst other things it's the most of.

Message 1392 of 1,514
latest reply

It's actually the third oldest. Way back in the mothballs of threads, I found one called "Hooray I love America" and another called "Comics are silly. I wish Marvel & DC would add some blood and guts."
Message 1393 of 1,514
latest reply

ringfinger1999
Enthusiast
Okay, well this has to be one of the longest.
Message 1394 of 1,514
latest reply

And you can't accurately judge that by # of replies. Words? Pixels? It ain't no contest.

Message 1395 of 1,514
latest reply