cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

twighlightmanor calling mustangrockstar!!!

mustangrockstar:

Scrooge fan #1 calling Scrooge fan #2!! I know you're on eBay some-where cause you've out bid me in the past, on you know what!!!! AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH! The ultimate of all ultimate, best of the best items! I want one sooooooooo bad. At least it went to a good home. (Oh and the other one that goes with it: I saw one for $185 at Amazon, you might want to check that out. It's been there a loooong time.)

If you find this thread---contact me---leave a message here, bring your friends, tell your wife to join in too.

I'm the only major Scrooge nut on this board, come and talk to me please!!!
Message 1 of 1,514
latest reply
1,513 REPLIES 1,513

A thread all for myself---YES!!!! I CAN GO SCROOGE CRAZY AGAIN!!!! ALL HAIL THE KING!!! Just us loonie toons!

Flinty and Scrooge leaving Plain Awful, by Don Rosa from "The Return to Plain Awful"

]:) ]:) ]:) ]:) ]:) ]:) ]:) ]:) ]:) ]:) ]:) ]:) ]:) ]:) ]:) ]:) ]:) ]:) ]:)
Message 2 of 1,514
latest reply

There's nothing like a sister to agrivate even the the most agrivating of us all!!!!

Stunned, by Don Rosa, from "A Letter From Home: the Castle's Other secret"
Message 3 of 1,514
latest reply

Cheapskate, by Don Rosa, from "A Letter From Home: The Castle's Other Secret"
Message 4 of 1,514
latest reply

AAARRRRRRRRGH!! MY DIME!!! IT"S GONE!! I"M DOOMED!!

Gone again!

Doomed in Plain Awful, by Don Rosa, from "Retuen to Plain awful"
Message 5 of 1,514
latest reply

Oh the strange things you see when drinking Nutmeg Tea!!

The side effects of Megnog-the nutmeg tea, by Carl Barks, from "A Spicy Tale" 1961
Message 6 of 1,514
latest reply

RISE BEFORE HIS MAJESTY MCDUCK!!!

ENTER THE KING!!!!

ALL HAIL THE KING!!!

BOW BEFORE THE KING!!!
Message 7 of 1,514
latest reply

The King, by Don Rosa, from "His Majesty McDuck" (1989)
Message 8 of 1,514
latest reply

🙂ALL HAIL THE KING!!!!!🙂
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The Biggest Tax Refund in History, by Don Rosa, from "His Majesty McDuck" (1989)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Message 9 of 1,514
latest reply

]:)Scrooge McDuck the Ego-Maniac!!!]:)

:)ALL HAIL THE KING!!!:)
Message 10 of 1,514
latest reply

Scrooge, Disney’s Demented Dickens Duck:
or the end of A Christmas Carol re-written:

I was just re-reading Dickens’s “A Christmas Carol”, and I decided to change the ending of Scrooge repenting and “God Bless Us Everyone” is a sappy ending to what would otherwise have been great horror classic. And yes, I kicked out old Ebenezer and replaced him with good old Uncle Balthezar "Scrooge" McDuck.
A note: Plum pudding is made with dried plums, and another word for dried plums is prunes. Scrooge McDuck hates prunes, because Beagle Boys love prunes. And Scrooge gets high as a kite on Megnog tea, made from strange nutmegs--personal I think they are Betal Nuts.

At nephew Fred’s house, Bob Kratchet’s family is invited to Christmas dinner. Everyone is drinking eggnog and eating plum pudding. Scrooge is drinking Megnog tea and hating plum pudding; he’s also wondering why he let a silly dream last night make him repent of hating people and Christmas. Scrooge hates people, Scrooge hates Christmas, Scrooge especially hates plum pudding, and Scrooge is drinking Megnog tea. Scrooge is wondering why he gave Bob a raise and made him partner. Scrooge hates giving people a raise and he works alone he doesn't need a partner, Scrooge hates Bob, because Bob spends too much money, Bob would never make a good partner, and besides Bob is eating plum pudding. Scrooge also wonders why he is here at Fred’s house at all, Fred is serving plum pudding, Fred is family and Scrooge hates family, so Scrooge hates Fred--Scrooge also hates plum pudding. Scrooge hates the dream he had last night, he hates the ghosts of Christmas present, past, and future, in fact he hates Christmas with or without ghosts, he hates ghosts with or without Christmas, and most of all, he hates that plum pudding--why must they always eat plum pudding each and every Christmas? The family is gathered at the table to eat their plum pudding. Scrooge sits and hates everything and everyone while drinking his Megnog tea.

The next morning guards at the Bide-a-Wee Rest Home for the Insane are once again carrying Scrooge away in a straight-jacket. Police and reporters are all gathered at Fred’s house. And what of Fred, Bob and their families? They are all dead, still sitting at the table, face down in their plum pudding with stakes of holly in their hearts. If only Scrooge had drunken the eggnog instead of the Megnog tea.

THE END
Message 11 of 1,514
latest reply

YES!!!

I was just told that I am contibuting to the insanity of Carl Barks already obsesive complusive duck----THANK YOU PAPER DARAGONS!!! That was one of the best compliments I've ever been given.

Wow! Scrooge as "the Beast/666"-now there's thought! (actualy Dr. Dameon fits the bill for that catagory already)

:( 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞

a silent moment in memory of the great one: Carl Barks

:( 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞
Message 12 of 1,514
latest reply

The diabolical laughter of NegaDuck rings through eBay as he cackles in glee, that his plot to take over the minds of innocent victims has worked. He has taken control of Ebay and drained the minds of the poor souls---now they are mindless zombies wondering lost amind the countless threads of the eBay message boards...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ]:)

Message 13 of 1,514
latest reply

Is this a private party or can anybody join?
~
Message 14 of 1,514
latest reply

He made it saftly here: Scrooge can now rant and rave once again:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Message 15 of 1,514
latest reply