Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cartoon burglar

Looks like one of the Beagle Boys of Uncle Scrooge fame

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need Help Identifying This Cartoon Burglar

Happy New Year!Wondering if anyone can identify this cartoon character. I tried searching but couldn't find him.He definitely looks familiar...maybe Hanna Barbera?If someone could help, I'd grately appreciate it!Thank you in advance!

bendable.jpg

Time to take a break

With this new category system, if I can't browse books to buy that means my customers can't find my books either. Time to step back until they figure it out.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 helpful

Shill bidding

How can I seller have 2 identical items that match each others bids every minute ...both items increase same amount during auction now with few hours left they are the same price the entire auction increase the same and now they went from .99 to almo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Adults Only vs Mature Readers - Comic Books Being Cancelled

I recently had my account restricted for selling a book that is labeled as Mature Readers. I do have warnings for trying to sell a book called Faust previously that I bought from eBay but I did not fight that one. But tonight, they restricted my acco...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

INAD from GSP buyer

Hello, So I made a recent sale of a Trade Paperback on the 18th. Today, I receive a message from an account (created today), inquiring about the item’s language and description of defects. This account is not the same as the original buyer, and the l...

Why do high???? Freddy vs Jason vs Ash?

I’m just curious, all of the sellers on eBay of issue one of Freddy vs Jason vs Ash have it priced between $50-$85. Why is it so high? Comicbookrealm.com has this issue priced at $12. What gives? Why is it so high on eBay?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canceling an order after winning auction

I recently won a comic book in an auction and the seller decided to cancel my order. I was pretty excited to win the book because I had been after it from some time. I had won the auction fair and square for a wicked price, so I am highly frustrated ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

No more categories......

According to the eBay Spring Update 2021, most comics categories are being eliminated and most comics are being lumped into a new general category, "Comics & Graphic Novels". What do you think?

CGC Comic Books - Buyers not paying, unreal

I'm newish to buying / selling cgc books... Took it on as a hobby - started recently selling things to free up space. The non-paying portion of this group seems out of hand. Its like 1 out of 5 auction winners just don't pay - regardless of follow up...

Changing/eliminating Comics categories....

This has to be the worst thing for me personally that's ever come down as a "new & improved" eBay change. As both a buyer and a seller, I can't search for much with any kind of user-friendliness. The new setup is HORRIBLE, eBay. LISTEN TO US AND FIX ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors