Did you mean: 

Sally?

desaadorion
Thrill-Seeker
Message 1 of 632
latest reply
631 REPLIES 631

Re: Sally? and Comics

and just so the moderators don't think we are actually discussing comics here.

Sally and I had a discussion about comics and selling comics as a trading assistant. 

Comic books and comic book selling on ebay is an important part of the entire situation with Sally.

She actually sold comics but no longer does for various reasons, including the inability to sell large lots of Valiant comics or anything drawn by Leifield.

Even when I am telling a lie I am truthful. 🙂 Rick
Message 586 of 632
latest reply

Mmmmmm... Leeeeeeeeeeeeeifeld... (gurgle-gurgle-gurgle)

~
Message 587 of 632
latest reply

Smiley TongueIt's Sally time!!

Message 588 of 632
latest reply

Speaking of Valiant, did you know that Overstreet hiked up the NM value of Harbinger #1 from $12 to $60 last year? Very significant for the future of comics, I'm sure.

Message 589 of 632
latest reply

Did you know that there are two different comics called Sally Forth? 

One is a newspaper comic strip the other an R rated comic book by Wally Wood?

Even when I am telling a lie I am truthful. 🙂 Rick
Message 590 of 632
latest reply

@nanapong1 wrote:

Speaking of Valiant, did you know that Overstreet hiked up the NM value of Harbinger #1 from $12 to $60 last year? Very significant for the future of comics, I'm sure.

What's the yearly GPA average on the book?

Message 591 of 632
latest reply

Last summer I found a copy of Re-Action Comics #1 in my grand uncle's attic right next to a copy of Directive Comics #27.  It has the first appearance of Sally along with back up features "Abate the Flying Ace", "Dumb Dolores and the Dum-Dum Kids", "Nana's Pong", "Gnatman & Button",  and "Gallinator the Volumic Man"!  It's in near very fair unread condition (a.k.a. NVF/UR). My question is should I sell it as a bunch or a lot?  And should I send it by Postman or Media Male?

~
Message 592 of 632
latest reply

Dog HOT! You are needed to send them comocs to GMX to be grated and slapped! You am very best Captain of steal! Best Regards! 🙂

Message 593 of 632
latest reply

Capt, have you got any copies of Charlton Guy #1? By the way, the best way to ship those comocs is to fold them twice (in quarters) so you can use a smaller envelope. Saves big bucks!

Message 594 of 632
latest reply

Charlton Comics looks better all crunched up

Message 595 of 632
latest reply

Charlton Comics looks better all crunched up.

Message 596 of 632
latest reply

@nanapong1 wrote:

Capt, have you got any copies of Charlton Guy #1? By the way, the best way to ship those comocs is to fold them twice (in quarters) so you can use a smaller envelope. Saves big bucks!

Yes, I have that issue, mostly because it has one of the few appearances of "JDB, Ranch Detective".  

It's the one where he teams up with "Cocky, CPA" and the two are flown to Chicago by "Abate the Flying Ace" to bring down gang leader "Al Gabrone" on tax evasion charges.  It's one of the few great Golden Age team ups and one that Frederic Wertham cited at the Congressional hearings as being responsible for driving teenage boys to juvenile irrelevancy!  

But personally, I always liked Soapbox Comic's "All Whiners Squad"!

~
Message 597 of 632
latest reply

Directive Comics #27.  It has the first appearance of Sally along with back up features "Abate the Flying Ace", " Dumb Dolores and the Dum-Dum Kids

Can you please tell me where my ex can collect her residuals!

Message 598 of 632
latest reply

Anybody ever seen a cope of WORLD'S FINEST SALLY #3? This is the one with Sally on the cover kicking Hitler in the nads! Rumor is that had there been a forth issue, the cover would have featured Sally giving the order "Now on the Moscow!" But alas, the series was cancelled. 😞

Message 599 of 632
latest reply

World's Finest Sally? Isn't that the series where Sally started to team up with Cathy in every issue? (Remember when Cathy first got her special ring that could defeat Sally? Sally wanted Cathy to have it in case she ever lost control.)  

They say there might be a World's Finest Sally movie in the works, with rumors that Matt Damon & Ben Afleck may play Sally & Cathy!

Or am I thinking of Sally-Two-in-One?  Then there was Sally Team Up, Sally Comics Presents, The Brave and the Sally.  Then there was that one shot where Sally teams up with JDB Ranch Detective, joining him on the ranch to do some detective work to solve the latest mystery.  I always wondered why one ranch could have so many mysteries that they required their own on-site detective.

And guess who's making a cross-company cameo in this month's Archie: "Uh-oh, Archie's got three dates to the big dance on Saturday! Who's he going to choose? Betty, Veronica or Sally?"

~
Message 600 of 632
latest reply