cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comic book enthusiasts

pass-themike
Rising Star

Hello everyone I just recently joined e-bay not so long ago. I share a great liking towards comic and enjoy their creatively in both the are work and plot. I am currently trying to collect daredevil comics and complete a good run of the series. I really enjoy the earlier superhero comics then the newer ones since they where filled with such action pack storyline created by comic book geniuses such as Stan lee. I would like to know of any special offers for any silver/gold age comics and ill be more then willing to buy, (if the offer is legit and falls around the appropriate price range with its conditions). Thank you and I would enjoy talking with anyone about comics and would be delighted to begin some business relationships with any outstanding sellers

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Comic book enthusiasts

hall4704 here..Yes I hate my ebay name too...Daredevil was one of my first characters ( besides Spider-Man) that I began reading as a kid. I don't see him as a super-powered hero even though his senses are heightened. The earlier version is the best when we were just getting to know him and Matt Murdock. I have some of the earlier issues but not ready to give those up yet. I am buying the new Dardevil comics and have started another run. Time to get another long box

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Comic book enthusiasts

I love my ebay name why don't you guys change your names here on ebay

I have daredevils listed for sale here on ebay as well as on my web site

Message 3 of 3
latest reply