Comic Book Discussion group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I have one lot of 10 Spawn #1s still in the original plastic just as my late dad got them in 1992

My question is does anyone know if cgc can grade it as is since I dont want to break up all 10 from original package ...My brother broke his up and sent in individually got 5 9.8s out of 6 sent in other was a 9.7....I cant find anything else like thi...

Comic book grading

I'm thinking of getting my first Comic book graded. Who is the most reputable to help get the most value? I see most are done with CGC. I just want to get the most out of what is probably my best comic. Discovered in a box I paid 5$ for. And also...i...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Original issue date

Is there a reference or guide that explains how to determine the original publishing date of a comic book? I have traced down a few examples that show something like "1941" in the listing but the actual comic is from the 80's. On the flip side, there...

Comic Book Shows

Hi All! Anyone know of any small Comic Book shows in Norhern New england? I love doing shows. You always seem to do better selling at shows than other venues we all know about.

Comic book enthusiasts

Hello everyone I just recently joined e-bay not so long ago. I share a great liking towards comic and enjoy their creatively in both the are work and plot. I am currently trying to collect daredevil comics and complete a good run of the series. I rea...

Daredevil comics

Proud to say, I have collecected daredevil volume 1 comic book #2 and 9-41! If any one is selling 1-8 or anything over 41 please let me know. So far I am a big fan od daredevil! I also have superman, batman, thor, hulk, fantastic four, spiderman, oth...

Golden Age Figurines.com

This company makes public domain Golden Age character figurines like Eaglemoss. They have a contest to win a Stardust figurine heres link Yo Ma Masan Check out their website http://www.goldenagefigurines.com/

Could this be the Original Batman?

http://www.originalbatman.com/original.html Home • About Us • Original Batman • The Drawings • Nightwing& Raven • Documents • Conclusion Original Batman In the early 1930’s, when the world was gripped by the Great Depression, Frank D. Foster II was a...

Comic book conventions

If any one has been to a comic convention Please show and tell us about your time there. Here is the one I went to last Saturday icon OCT 19 2013 DES MOINE IOWA

User avatar by Guide
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.