Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Help with Blue Boy print?

I have this beautiful print of Blue Boy. The frame is solid wood and the back has a label on the back that says "The Blue Boy, T. Gainsborough, R. A. Printed and Published by Eyre & Spottiswood, Ltd. London" (Eyre and Spottiswood were printers for th...

IMG_7242.JPG IMG_7248.JPG IMG_7249.JPG IMG_7310.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

ANYONE HEARD F A 1970s/1980s? CAMEO ELECTRIC GUITAR?

I found this beautiful guitar at a local thrift store today. It has CAMEO on the top of the head, but no other markings anywhere.The only thing wrong with it is it's missing a cover over a opening on the back top corner - what is the switch/knob insi...

Vintage Schlitz Anchor beer bottles

I am trying to find info about Schlitz 1951 Anchor Hocking amber/brown 7oz sample beer bottles. When I google 1951 anchor Schlitz bottles, only Royal Ruby red comes up.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer did not receive item

my buyer reports he did not receive his item. I have a receipt indicating the date sent and the tracking number. Who contacts USPS ?

Can anyone please help to identify these artists?

I know that this is quite a list, but these are the only ones that I have not been able to interpret. Thank you for your assistance, as well as your time. Respectfully Yours, JR No 1. Quaking Aspen (Don’t know the name of the piece or can I read the ...

1a.jpg 1b.jpg 2a.jpg 3a.jpg
User avatar by Scout
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Oriental Bird-like Creature Incense Burner?

It's cast iron. I was thinking maybe Japanese and a weird take on a Pheonix, but I know there are a lot of mythical creatures so I'm probably wrong. Any ideas? Also, is this an incense burner? There are holes in the ear-like things and the head opens...

IMG_9553.JPG IMG_9558.JPG IMG_9569.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What is this thing?

Does anybody know what this is? I found it at a yard sale. It's all wood. It measures 29" long and 6" in diameter. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Tall Wood Gear 003.JPG Tall Wood Gear 005.JPG

INFO PLEASE ON SMALL HAMMERED COPPER "CAULDRON"?

I found this at a local thrift store & have never seen anything like it! It looks like a little girl witch's cauldron!It measures 8" tall x 8" wide (9 1/2" wide with the handles)Can someone tell me what I have & how old it might be?It is copper, righ...

Help to identify maker silverplate ladle

I acquired a large soup ladle that I assume is silverplate. The only mark is "FIELD A1.". It could be AI. I have not been able to find any online reference to this maker. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors