cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone please help to identify these artists?

I know that this is quite a list, but these are the only ones that I have not been able to interpret. Thank you for your assistance, as well as your time. Respectfully Yours, JR 😉

No 1. Quaking Aspen (Don’t know the name of the piece or can I read the artist signature)No 1. Quaking Aspen (Don’t know the name of the piece or can I read the artist signature)??????No 2 Doesn’t have a name of the piece or a signature of the artist, however it was purchased with the following.No 2 Doesn’t have a name of the piece or a signature of the artist, however it was purchased with the following.No 3 The title looks like Meteolf? And the signature looks like End… but I cant figure it out.No 3 The title looks like Meteolf? And the signature looks like End… but I cant figure it out.3b.jpgNo 4 The title looks like Pantoolsas? And the signature is like the above.No 4 The title looks like Pantoolsas? And the signature is like the above.??????No 5 The title looks like On a Clear Day? And the signature is like the above.No 5 The title looks like On a Clear Day? And the signature is like the above.??????No 6 Is an embossed work, it was made for Utah’s bid for the Olympics for 1988 where First Security Bank was a large donor.No 6 Is an embossed work, it was made for Utah’s bid for the Olympics for 1988 where First Security Bank was a large donor.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

#3 looks like Metcalf
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Metcalf, I'll give that a search, thank you!
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

people know the artist   by their hand writing,  it's obvious that this particular artist did not want to be discovered.

HINC HVMILIBVS VENIA

HINC RETRIBVTO SVPERBIS

MISERICORDIAS DOMINI IN AETERNVM CANTABO AD MAJOREM DEI GLORIAM
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Pantookas 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Good one, will try that too. Thank you for your assistance 🙂
Message 6 of 6
latest reply