Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

inscription on clock

Hello, Can anyone translate this script?; it is inscribed on the base of a clock and dated 1929! Thank you! David.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disney Limited Edition Seragraph Cel

I have a Disney Limited Edition Seragraph Cel (it says 548/1000). I'd like to sell this however I have no idea if it is worth anything. Can someone help me with identifying details to determine value? thanks,Kim

Resolved! Bracelets

Typical tourist items? I believe these are from the 1930's or earlier. One is Mexico-I can't figure out the other faded word; "___merlyng" ? The other bracelet has nothing on it.

Resolved! Need help identifying Original bronze figurine by Charles Marion Russell from later Reproduction

Hello E-Bay Experts!I need your help in order to find out if this “Big Horn Sheep” figurine is an original art figurine by Charles Marion Russell or his studio, or later reproduction. Also need info on possible age and price range for each case scena...

Help Me Please Identify her year and value

I have this Franz Gotz doll. Gotz W. Germany is on her kneck. I have 2 certificates for her. Her name is Antoinette on the certificates. There are 2 certificates. One is 524 which is her number made. The other is 53^. I can not find her anywhere to g...

Screenshot_2018-10-25-19-11-41 (2).png Screenshot_2018-10-25-19-11-37 (2).png
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Identifying Item??

I need help in identifying this item. I have had it for a long time.My Dad used to go to old way out of the way flea markets and buy up old swords and blades and use the handles to make new pocket knives. He passed away in 84' and I found this in his...

SAM_4994.JPG SAM_4993.JPG SAM_4992.JPG

What would you do if a museum expressed interest in an item you have?

"It is a rather wonderful...and it just so happens that we do not have much material covering ...that historical period". Would you list it on eBay? Would you take it to Chrisitie's or Sotheby's? I contacted a museum directly and they did not find th...

Japanese copper miniature vessels

Two mini copper pieces. The kettle has a lot of residue inside. What is the spout for on the second one? Are these two related? The porcelain cup was with these and has a poem on the inside. Looks like it was under water for a long time. Origin? Thes...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors