Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Help Identify Flatware Pattern

  Hi and thank you in advance for your help. I am looking for the name of this pattern of flatware by Oneida Community. I cannot find this particular pattern. Possible I’m just missing it. Any help is appreciated.

993AB12D-C9C7-410A-84C9-58A6840CC869.jpeg 5937DEEC-B128-411D-83CB-07206171F17B.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Iron rabbit paperweight, mascot for Hoosier implement?

Greetings, I saw a small rabbit shaped paperweight in a shop recently. Probably a couple inches long and had HOOSIER embossed on the bottom side of it. Do you know for sure what company had this for its mascot? I think it was farm related, but not su...

Archived sales question

Hi, Goofy question here.If I have the description for a specific listing that was sold through eBay within the last 10 years, is there a way I can find out who sold the item and who purchased it?We found a website that archives the prices of sold ant...

Currier and Ives lithograph?

Hello, I'm not sure what I have here. I bought this at a thrift store about a year-and-a-half ago . I had no idea about it I just liked the frame which I was going to refurbish and never got around to it. So it's been in my closet all this time until...

20200106_121619.jpg 20200106_122028.jpg 20200106_122022.jpg 20200106_122036.jpg

What is this thing???

This one has me stumped. The round part measures 5 3/4" and has raised numbers in increments of 5 from 0-95. It has a spring lever that can be lifted and moved around to any number. It has two mounting holes and does appear to have been mounted to so...

IMG_3803.JPG IMG_3804.JPG IMG_3805.JPG IMG_3806.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Need help figuring out what this is

  i am cleaning out my grandmother's house and I am coming across a lot of stuff that looks old but I don't know if it's valuable or just junk. If anyone out there knows anything about this I would greatly appreciate the insight, it is heavy and appe...

IMG_20191222_223617717.jpg IMG_20191222_223636387.jpg

Need help IDing

I have this piece that my family acquired when I was a kid. Noone seems to know anything about it. I'd like to identify the artist if at all possible. Searching the signature has brought nothing.

20191207_134426(1).jpg 20191207_134435.jpg

The Strawflower pattern name is a puzzle to me

The strawflower pattern has been used to decorate porcelain from many factories, most famously Copenhagen and Meissen. However, my understanding is that whereas the pattern is earliest found on eighteenth century porcelain the botanical strawflower w...

Help with brass/glass - nautical or industrial cover?

This was donated to our charity, so I have no idea where it came from. Very heavy, measures about 12 inches across. There is a 9 digit number etched on it, but I am not seeing any other marks. Any ideas on ID / keywords would be very much appreciated...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

My account was suspended for 3 days for violating their policy on violence. I disagree

ok, so I need help. My account got a 3 day suspension for selling (CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?) True Crime Trading Cards. They say it violates their policy of violence and doesn't take into consideration the families who might be suffering because of what ...

crime_184_back.jpg crime_184.jpg

Stalkers on eBay

I was wondering if anyone else have had this problem, and what they did about it?I recently bought prints on canvas, listed as oil paintings. I had to spend a month, going back and forth to return the fakes for a refund. Now I am dealing with 3 diffe...

Help with signature

Need some help on this artist. I was thinking it may be somewhere in the Alps but just a guess as I am not sure what the structure is in the painting. Happy new year and any help is appreciated.

Resolved! Help with wood box -- Russian?

I have this painted wood box, which measures about 6 inches long. The money bill was included in the box. Any information regarding origin or appropriate wording would be much appreciated.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors