cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW! I have never seen it this dead before! Anyone else feeling that something is terribly wrong?

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: WOW! I have never seen it this dead before! Anyone else feeling that something is terribly wron

i found on google relisted the dillinghams sell similar,i'll probably have 4 later,not showing in my store or in eBay search but my store count was right i changed store count showed 2 less then now the correct amount "funny business" i wonder how many more are doing this i didn't catch
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Re: WOW! I have never seen it this dead before! Anyone else feeling that something is terribly wron

Yes something is terribly wrong!!

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not alot of Views if any, No sale for me in over 2 weeks. Crazy

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

Sorry to hear that! I haven't had a sale now in a week. And very few views!!:(

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

My listing that went dark that i noticed and verified they went dark are back this morning now i have 4 showing instead of 2 so now i need to end the 2 i had a feeling they would show back up,they showed in google but not ebay or my store but my active listings counted them but not my store example 894 listings in store & sellers other items 896 in active but couldn't pull them up in search no telling how many are like this at any given time but have noticed on weekends and after i pay fees my sales are 0 when weekends used to be bulk of my sales.
Message 20 of 21
latest reply

there has been a influx of earth quacks of magnitude 5.5 and greater

HINC HVMILIBVS VENIA

HINC RETRIBVTO SVPERBIS

MISERICORDIAS DOMINI IN AETERNVM CANTABO AD MAJOREM DEI GLORIAM
Message 21 of 21
latest reply