cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Heavy Pinecone Vase

I want to re-do my Very Heavy Pinecone Vase and can not find anything to even suggest this is possible. Do I have to just start a new discussion? It is simple enough to do that but is there no way to just change the heading? Oh wait! Maybe I just hit on it. There is no way to do this because it would disrupt the entire thread. Am I correct?

Energy flows where attention goes.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Very Heavy Pinecone Vase

If you want to try to have the original thread deleted, do this:   Under"Options"  (upper right-hand corner of your post, with three dots in front of it), choose "Report Inappropriate Content" and ask the moderators to delete the thread.   You'll get a dialogue box in which you can explain your request. 

I know the content is not inappropriate, but that is the only way to get in touch with the moderators who can delete threads.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I know this is none of my business, but why would you need to redo it? You can respond to your own discussion with what ever change you want to make like,

"I made a mistake ...."

"Thank you for reading this, but I found out the vase is a ..."

"Thank you for reading this, but I ended up selling the vase to my friend..."

Or what ever...

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thank you! I think I'll just leave it. for now.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@maxine*j wrote:

If you want to try to have the original thread deleted, do this:   Under"Options"  (upper right-hand corner of your post, with three dots in front of it), choose "Report Inappropriate Content" and ask the moderators to delete the thread.   You'll get a dialogue box in which you can explain your request. 

I know the content is not inappropriate, but that is the only way to get in touch with the moderators who can delete threads.

Thank you. Changed my mind and did what you suggested. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@little.font.lord.leroy wrote:

I know this is none of my business, but why would you need to redo it? You can respond to your own discussion with what ever change you want to make like,

"I made a mistake ...."

"Thank you for reading this, but I found out the vase is a ..."

"Thank you for reading this, but I ended up selling the vase to my friend..."

Or what ever...

Thanks for your input but that would not work for me. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, more photos can be added to the existing thread by simply making a "reply".

Message 7 of 7
latest reply