cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identifying Artist in French picture

Can anyone identify the artist of this picture?  Thank you.picture2.jpgpicture3.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Identifying Artist in French picture

Please post a photo of the entire work.  An artist's style, technique, color sense, subject matter, and so on, are as much -- actually, more --the signature of an artwork than anything written on the piece.

And if you will also show the back of the piece, it will help date it.

`

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thank you, Maxine for your continued help to those of us who lack the skills to do what you do.  Unfortunately, I am having trouble posting pictures that are accepted by this program.  I am told they are too large but seem to have no success making them smaller.  Thanks again for your help.  Peg

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Don't you have any way to resize pictures on whatever device you have them on?   I thought all  devices -- desktop computer, laptop computer, tablet, smartphone and, of course, digital cameras -- had some sort of image-handling application.

Try Googling something like, "resize photos on my _______ [fill in the blank]"

-

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

How thoughtful of you to offer this suggestion.  I'm not that computer savvy but I will give it a try.  Thanks so much for all your help.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes, @maxine*j, THANK YOU for helping us to have the information we need to properly inform ourselves that we may help others.

It makes giving the OPs free identifications so much easier. 

I only hope the condescension I sensed those responses to you was misread. 

You're right, and I hope you keep saying it. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply