cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone recognize these little mice?

About 1" and ceramicAbout 1" and ceramicLooks like they had a labelLooks like they had a label

I have these 2 mini mice, but can't find any like them. They are approx. 1" high and made of ceramic. And it seems they had labels on the bottom? Has anyone seen these/know who made them? Thank you for any help.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Anyone recognize these little mice?

They look similar, but those all seem to be flocked? At least that's what the pictures look like to me. Mine are painted ceramic. It's a good starting point, though. Thank you!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Possibly Hagen Renaker.

They sold new, glued to cardstock with the figurine’s name, company name and sometimes price. Anytime I see a figurine with the remnants of glue and paper on the base, my first thought is always HR. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for the answer. I agree on them possibly being glued to a card. But they are not HR. That's where I looked first. Very similar, but no... (bummer)

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Found a set of 3 on Etsy, two match yours. Attributed to HR, but nothing to back that up. Maybe message the seller about why they say they’re HR?

don’t think I can link Etsy, but search there for:  Vintage Hagen Renaker Mini Mice 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you. I looked at them and the 2 are exactly like mine. Etsy's search is kind of crazy, I looked for mice there and didn't find that listing.

Sometimes when a person has one that IS HR, it is assumed they all are??? I've seen that here, too.

Pretty sure these are not. But one never knows 😁

Message 7 of 7
latest reply