cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfair restrictions on coins being sold that are genuine but being called replica

I have experienced zero times from Ebay claiming I’m selling replica coins and I’ve been collecting coins for 50 years and I know the difference between a fake replica coin and a genuine authentic coin. And just a couple days ago they restricted my account and took down my partial set of Indianhead cents calling them replica and you could easily see that none of them were replica coins however some head environmental damage or a lot of wear on some. It was missing the rare 1877 in the 1908 S But it had all the others including the 1909S in very fine condition with some environmental damage. And the person I spoke to on eBay said they all have to be graded which is ridiculous and other coins on eBay are being sold ungraded so that tells me that they are targeting me and harassing me which should be against the law. This is discrimination also. I recently bought a an 1886V nickel plugged from another dealer on eBay who is a power seller and they took it down as being a replica coin and I contacted him telling him what happened and he said that he’s been selling for years on eBay and I know and he knows that Coin also is authentic.

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Unfair restrictions on coins being sold that are genuine but being called replica

1922-noD-fake-offcenter-coinsportscardscollecting-aonly.jpg

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Unfair restrictions on coins being sold that are genuine but being called replica

@pgh_pen wrote:

1922-noD-fake-offcenter-coinsportscardscollecting-aonly.jpg

nice pic of a counterfeit off-center 1922 Lincoln...

Message 17 of 17
latest reply