cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

--THE NEW COIN CHAT ROOM--

Hate the discussion board format? Wish there was a place to have a running chat like in the old ebay chat rooms that they took away?

Here is the solution, one thread devoted to chatting about anything and everything about coins all in the same place.

Post whatever is on your mind. There is no official topic here. So let's get the chatting started.

Message 1 of 11,869
latest reply
11,868 REPLIES 11,868

b4wemet
Trailblazer

I got an email about this new PNG business.

Good Morning Everyone,

Did you get the PNG info through personal email or through ebays mail system? I figured I would get something about it but I guess only the "Chosen", are worthy. ;\

Ya'll have a great day.

Message 2881 of 11,869
latest reply

🙂

let?

like they have a choice...

Message 2882 of 11,869
latest reply

I got a personal email about it. I might have missed it if it hadn't been posted about here. Ebay sends me so much spam that I just delete most of it. They love sending me "items I might be interested in" it's usually a video game that I have listed for sale on ebay but the listings are always from other sellers charging more. I guess ebay thinks I'm dumb enough to buy another copy of a game I'm trying to sell but smart enough not to buy anything from someone like me.

Message 2883 of 11,869
latest reply

let?

like they have a choice...

Sometimes if we really like someone we ask them to leave. The way we punish those we hate most is by convincing them to stay and participate. :^O

Message 2884 of 11,869
latest reply

Good Morning y'all,

The more you explain it, the more I don't understand it.

Message 2885 of 11,869
latest reply

Something strange happened while I boiling eggs to color for Easter. I heard someone yell HELP!!!! from the kitchen. When I went to see who it was, no one was there but then discovered the sound came from inside the pot.

Apparently, the egg below didn’t appreciate the hot water and needed help to get out. Dumbfounded, I automatically grabbed my spoon and got him. He told me his name is Eggbert and prefers the coolness of the fridge so I stuck him in the freezer (to preserve).

You know, I have no use for a pet egg and thought I’d sell him on ebay, however, I’m stuck as far as a title. That McNugget lady did well with her auction and I was hoping I’d do as well as she but need to concoct a believable cause. Any thoughts?

Message 2886 of 11,869
latest reply

GOOD EVENING

EJ, good one Love it I'm a believer as far as a cause, How about help save the eggs. For each person bids on it the money will go towards more eggs, and you can keep  them safe by not boiling them.

Message 2887 of 11,869
latest reply

b4wemet
Trailblazer

Good Evening Everyone,

EJ, you mean the description of what you said happened isn't true? I don't know how you could top that.........:^O

Message 2888 of 11,869
latest reply

b4wemet
Trailblazer

EJ, did you get my message?

Message 2889 of 11,869
latest reply

EJ, you mean the description of what you said happened isn't true?

of course its true

Message 2890 of 11,869
latest reply

b4wemet
Trailblazer

of course its true

That's a relief. I'd hate to think people are taking advantage of my trusting personality. B-)

Message 2891 of 11,869
latest reply

That's a relief. I'd hate to think people are taking advantage of my trusting personality. B-)

[/quote]

Nobody would do that to ya, Trust me:-)

Message 2892 of 11,869
latest reply

waiting on pizza  and it's taking to long

Message 2893 of 11,869
latest reply

wheat pennies what's thier value, if any

Message 2894 of 11,869
latest reply

aw geeze B4... we didn't need to see your dang frank and beans...

well... maybe one of the ladies might want to...

Message 2895 of 11,869
latest reply