cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want my money back have not got my item

Been ripped off for one of these diesel heaters on eBay.

Should have read his feedback first there’s lots of others.

I Made a request but canceled it so I could request a refund but now it’s left me unable to request refund because case is closed.

This is the seller eggtartes / https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/eggtartes?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=pnDBtjxxQzm&sssr...

they have been avoiding my question since the 16th about inaccurate description.

The item as supposed to be delivered on Friday 19th purchased it on the 16th.

Evri have Sade the item is still with supplier.
And the seller have dispatched it on the 17th. (apparently) 

After asking them about delivery and if they can contact the courier they have dismissed me again told me to wait because it’s the weekend apparently.

Its not likely they will refund my money and eBay cant step in now.

Dose anyone have any helpful information that would help me get my money back ?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If the order says that the Estimated Delivery Date is 1/19, then today (1/20) is when you can open an INR claim. Do that.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hi, thanks for the help. 

i alredy opend a case this evaning but selected "i'd still like the item"

But soon as i read there reviews after opening the case i canselled the case thinking i could open it again and select request a refund. 

so now ebay are unable to step in apparetnly because i closed the case. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Since you closed the case, there's nothing else you can do through Ebay.

If you paid through Pay Pal, open a case with them or contact your payment source.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Well, pooh. I know that after eBay, you can open a claim with PayPal (if you used them) and finally with your CC.

Sit tight for other posters who have ideas. Don't touch anything until you're sure how you want to go. Good luck.

Edit to add: See? Ken's ^^^ another poster with ideas! If many agree with the two of us, go for it!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Since you closed the INR case and the item is in transit now, after the item is delivered you can then open an "item not as described" case with ebay still. Don't open any disputes with paypal or your credit card until you exhaust all your possibilities with ebay's MBG first. Once you open a claim elsewhere it will void your ebay MBG protection.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I would like to add, when opening the item not as described case, make sure you choose doesn't match description or photos and seller will be forced to accept the return and provide a pre-paid return shipping label. If you choose the reason that it does not fit , that is considered a buyers remorse reason and your return case can be denied or you will be required to pay for the return shipping

Message 7 of 7
latest reply