cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller who does not do as promised

I bought 6 blue microfiber washcloths from  for 10-14 ages in Operation Christmas Child.  They were not received.  I contacted the seller and he promised to reship.  Items were not received and he kept me dangling until I could no longer file a complaint with ebay.  There are many complaints about him.  I wish eBay would block him as a seller.  Be very wary of this seller.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@bedecent
Hi 1st just so you are aware, it's against policy to give out user ID's on the boards

Now as far as your seller I see they are from China & many times they do just this, they stall a buyer until it's to late to file with ebay
But if you did purchase with Paypal you can log in there as you have 180 days
If there was no package tracking shown item delivered to you , then go to Paypal find your transaction & file an item not received in the resolution center, make sure to follow the case because you must ask them to step in and close it for you.  don't just open the case and forget about it, check it daily until you can close it & get your refund.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Open an item not received dispute at PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_complaint-view

Then go back immediately, and click on "Escalate to PayPal" near the bottom of the page.

Ignore any conversation from the seller, wait, and you'll get a refund in a one and a half weeks.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply