cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idiot seller

I ordered two Bluetooth on the page it said they were being shipped from USA when I realize they were being shipped from China I said something to my college left so I can email saying that oh don’t worry you goodbye Reeese well next year no he changes his page and act like it was never there in first place and then takes money out of my account job and trying to get my money back and contacting eBay is a nightmare is it’s just absolute nightmare I am a package has been sitting in China since March 23 and has not moved one bit. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: idiot seller

@psycho.red50-1,

Even if the seller changed the item location, on  the listing page. In your purchase history, open the transaction it should show the last estimated delivery date from the date you bought it. 

You need to check the feedback profile of sellers before buying from them.  Yours registered from Israel and is drop shipping from China. They have several non positive feedback about their blue tooth headphones not being the actual brand that is advertised.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: idiot seller

Thank you so very much I thought I was careful guess not. Boy I feel really stupid now. Thanks for taking the time out to help me. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply