cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Account Blocked

I have a second eBay account (my first ebay account isn't blocked) i decided to check on the second account today and it says that my ebay account was permanently suspended (blocked) and I haven't done any suspicous things on it or break any of ebay rules, this is the second account i've made as a secondary account to get permanently suspended, do you know anything i can do to unblock the account or stop the suspension.

I wouldn't even know how i got the suspensions because i don't sell on those other ebay accounts, all i do on them is browse and watch listings.

the second ebay account is MechanikerManTyler 

its used for ebay.de and the one im typing this one is only used on ebay,com

If i can't get it unblocked, could i just use the first account on a different ebay website too?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

eBay Account Blocked

@mechanicmantyler 

Your account that was registered in Germany is 'closed', stating you are Naru'd (No longer a registered user).  
Did you close that account, or did eBay do it for you? 

Please ask the board mods to remove your email address in your first post.  You can do this by self reporting your post and asking them to remove it for safety purposes. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

eBay Account Blocked

@mechanicmantyler 

Your account that was registered in Germany is 'closed', stating you are Naru'd (No longer a registered user).  
Did you close that account, or did eBay do it for you? 

Please ask the board mods to remove your email address in your first post.  You can do this by self reporting your post and asking them to remove it for safety purposes. 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

eBay Account Blocked

If that account was registered on ebay.de you'll need to contact customer service on eBay Germany to find out why the account was suspended and if there's anything you can do to remove the block. But it's against eBay rules to open a new account if you have another account that's been suspended. So if eBay discovers the two accounts are connected you can expect this account to also be shut down.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

eBay Account Blocked

If you had an account suspended, it's a policy violation to open a new account to get around the suspension.

If you've had two accounts suspended, this account will be suspended also.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

eBay Account Blocked

eBay did it, and according to the replies was suspended because of my previous account that was suspended for the same reason, the first suspended account was under xxx although i don't remember the actual display name

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

eBay Account Blocked

You know you are telling everyone in a public forum that you are violating one of eBays policies.

Although eBay does allow users to have multiple accounts, those accounts must all be in good standing. 
Creating a new account when your old account is suspended is a violation of eBay policy. 
IMG_0977.jpeg

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

eBay Account Blocked

Yes i know i said that, but i didn't realize the risks! I just didn't know why my account got locked and made another one, i am new to the ebay community a did take the time to review the rules

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

eBay Account Blocked

plus adding on, those 2 suspended accounts were made on a different ebay website and were made after i made this one, if it becomes an issue, i won't use those 2 suspended or try to get them re-opened, i just need to know if using an ebay account in a different countries ebay is okay!

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

eBay Account Blocked

"i just need to know if using an ebay account in a different countries ebay is okay!"

No. If your account is suspended you are not allowed to set up another account on any ebay site.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

eBay Account Blocked

what i meant is my main account, not the two secondary ones i made a long time after this account

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

eBay Account Blocked

Again, no, you can't have an account on any eBay site if you have a suspended account. The only way you can do business on eBay anywhere in the world is to find out why you were originally suspended and try to rectify whatever problem caused it. But it's extremely rare for eBay to reinstate a permanently suspended account.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply